Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Conti Supersonic for IM Cozumel?
Quote | Reply
For IM Cozumel would it be risky to have Conti Supersonic tires? Last ironmans I have raced on those and really liked them, but also know some of the roads in Cozumel are a bit rough (have done that ironman some time ago), would that be a bigger risk for puncture on those tires. Thank you
Quote Reply
Re: Conti Supersonic for IM Cozumel? [pabloarc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pabloarc wrote:
For IM Cozumel would it be risky to have Conti Supersonic tires? Last ironmans I have raced on those and really liked them, but also know some of the roads in Cozumel are a bit rough (have done that ironman some time ago), would that be a bigger risk for puncture on those tires. Thank you

I wouldn't have problem with it myself, but if you are asking and it makes you nervous then I would always suggest erring on the side of caution.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: Conti Supersonic for IM Cozumel? [pabloarc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If they are the new 23s, then a couple different tests I've seen have them slower than the GPTT... oddly. The 20mm is good.

I don't worry about road roughness. If you can stay off the shoulder you're unlikely to get a puncture on any road.. unless you hit a sharp pothole or something.
Quote Reply