Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Resolved: Florida Must Be Expelled From The United States [A-A-Ron] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I happily concur, losing Florida would be a good thing. Just gotta build a wall

And have Florida pay for it.

That'll show em.
Quote Reply
Re: Resolved: Florida Must Be Expelled From The United States [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Resolved: Florida Must Be Expelled From The United States [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:

How quickly can we get Bugs on this, you think? ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Last edited by: big kahuna: Nov 11, 18 7:35
Quote Reply
Re: Resolved: Florida Must Be Expelled From The United States [A-A-Ron] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A-A-Ron wrote:

Having visited Florida twice in the past few years and driven 1,500 miles all over the state last time I was there... I happily concur, losing Florida would be a good thing. Just gotta build a wall first so the crazies don't try to escape.

And make Florida pay for it.
Quote Reply
Re: Resolved: Florida Must Be Expelled From The United States [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've said it before: Florida's not even supposed to be there

https://en.wikipedia.org/...erglades_Pseudoatoll

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Was there last week....no objections here.
Quote Reply
Re: Resolved: Florida Must Be Expelled From The United States [tyrod1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tyrod1 wrote:
Was there last week....no objections here.

With each passing day that drags out that election down there, I think we need to rename the place FLORI-DUH! ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Heard "duh" a lot there. Went to a gas station/convenience store called "WaWa". Yikes...happy vet day to u and others on board.
Quote Reply

Prev Next