Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2019 Blue Seventy Suits
Quote | Reply
Any word if there will be a new 2019 Blue Seventy line up coming? Updated--or otherwise?
Quote Reply
Re: 2019 Blue Seventy Suits [Rocky M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: 2019 Blue Seventy Suits [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does Mike Orton work there still Todd? He used to chime in on ST once in a while.
I was contemplating getting a ROKA wetsuit & can get one for 50% off (2018 model), but after personally discussing ROKA
with no less than a dozen owners at a race--all said their suits had literally come apart at the seams.

Therefore, I will go with the bullet proof B70 once again--solid wetsuits. My last one is the original Helix & it still has some life left to it--but I want to make sure I have a new one in case dry rot from so many years of use happens. There are a few spots starting to wear moderately on one leg and around the collar. I can't recall what year I got it, it's been that good of a suit.

To me, while some rave about the customer service of ROKA, it doesn't do anything for me as a paying customer if their suits only last 1-2 season...at that point, technically, it's bad customer service to not provide a durable product, regardless of cost.
Last edited by: Rocky M: Nov 6, 18 15:07
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rocky M wrote:
Does Mike Orton work there still Todd? He used to chime in on ST once in a while.
I was contemplating getting a ROKA wetsuit & can get one for 50% off (2018 model), but after personally discussing ROKA
with no less than a dozen owners at a race--all said their suits had literally come apart at the seams.

Therefore, I will go with the bullet proof B70 once again--solid wetsuits. My last one is the original Helix & it still has some life left to it--but I want to make sure I have a new one in case dry rot from so many years of use happens. There are a few spots starting to wear moderately on one leg and around the collar. I can't recall what year I got it, it's been that good of a suit.

To me, while some rave about the customer service of ROKA, it doesn't do anything for me as a paying customer if their suits only last 1-2 season...at that point, technically, it's bad customer service to not provide a durable product, regardless of cost.

Never was familiar with Mike. Fwiw, never had any problems with my B70 suits - I highly recommend them.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: 2019 Blue Seventy Suits [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agreed. I'll be getting a new one soon. I spent like 5 sec. on chat with them for sizing & the CS Rep at B70 was all over it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi There
We released new Helix and Fusion models at the beginning of this year after releasing new Sprint and Reaction models in 2017. All of these suits will carry over into 2019 and we’re already working hard on 2020 product.
In 2019 we will release a new goggle that everyone in the office is excited about (and we’re all currently swimming in) and will have a new bag and some new swimwear prints.
We have live chat on our website from roughly 8:30am-5pm Seattle time and can always answer questions there or on the phone at 206-632-1994.
Mike is still with the company and is the mastermind behind most of our great suits. His experience as an elite athlete and his attention to detail benefit the brand greatly and we’re lucky to have him.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks
John Duquette
CEO blueseventy
john@blueseventy.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rocky M wrote:
no less than a dozen owners at a race--all said their suits had literally come apart at the seams.
Same thing for me with HUUB. There's just so many people complaining about that, that there's no amount of discount that would get me to buy one of their suits, no matter how fast and how many hi-tech panels they have.
Quote Reply