Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

54CM Specialized S-Works Venge ViAS, Specialized Langster Pro, Zipp 900, 808's, helmets, shoes, and many small parts
Quote | Reply
Health issues are forcing me out of cycling so I need to find new homes for a lot of my stuff. I have much more then I am listing today so PM, or I'll update it soon.

2016 S-Works Venge ViAS
$3000 frame module
$1400 CLX64's
$950 Sram Red eTap

It pains me to sell this. It is truly my dream bike. It has been professionally maintained and is in great shape. It’s a size 54 with 125mm stem, 420mm 0mm rise handlebars. The stack, and reach numbers are in the last picture,you can lower the stem more, but the steerer is cut fairly short , you can go lower if you wish. Since, the pics were taken, I have stripped it and sold some parts. It will be available separately now. I have upgraded to Roval CLX 64 clincher wheels, with 24fr/26rr Turbo Cotton tires. . I will include the charger for the Red Etap components, as well as the block off plates, I also have the SRAM update dongle, and will include it. I sold the Ceramic Speed Pulleys, but I will include a brand new eTap cage, and pulleys.

2016 Specialized Langster Pro
It has been upgraded with Aerofly handlebars 38mm +25mm rise handlebars, a Pro 120mm Sprint stem, and a Power 143mm saddle. Zipp 900rr, and 808fr tubulars, and all the tools, and dedicated track axle, and QR for track use. Also included will be the 10sp axle for the 900 disc. It also has the original wheels both with little usage. It will come with no pedals. The 900 sold, but the 808 front wheel is still available for $400.

$1100 w/ just the original wheels. The stem has been sold as well. An alloy Specialized 100mm 6deg is now in it's place. The saddle has also been sold and the original white Toupe 143 is now installed.

Zipp 808 Firecrest Tubulars -$1200

I have a pair of Zipp 808 Firecrest Tubular wheels for sale. The rear is brand new it was a crash replacement from Zipp. The front is also brand new aside from the rim. The hub was recalled, and they rebuilt it for me. They were built up using the new 11sp rear hub. The front has 16 spokes since it was rebuilt, the rear is 24 since it is all brand new. The front rim is in excellent shape, and basically the only used part I also have a brand new pair of Specialized Turbo Tubular All Around II 24mm, I freshly glued to them, using Vittoria Mastic. I did the 3 day process Zipp recommends, and I’ve never rolled a tubular. They have zero miles on them, aside from the front rim, and your chance to save a ton. These are 700c, and I removed all the Zipp stickers. they are obviosly Zipps with the dimples, and recessed logos.

Specialized Airnet Oak Green Small -$75
This was one of lesser used helmets. I have the matching Audax shoes for sale as well. It is in good condition

Specialized Evade White Small -$OLD
Specialized Evade Red Small -$100
Used and in good condition. Size small. These helmets were my favorite, but time to sell.  It is the tri version with the magnetic buckle.

Specialized S-Works TT Black Sm/Med -$OLD

Specialized 74 shoes, white, size 43 -$175

These were a limited run, and were basically the same stiffness as a S-works shoe at the time, but featured a nostalgic Kanaroo leather upper, that was preforrated for ventalation. They also had the Boa closure for modern functionallity. These were available back in 2014, and hard to find nowadays, expecially in this condition. The condition is very good has I wear half a size larger, and I only kept these, because they were cool, and only wore them on special occasions. They will come with the original carrying bag, and original insoles.

Specialized Audax, Oak Green, size 43.5 -$75

These were a road/gravel shoe, but I had many pairs of S-Works shoes that fit me better so I these very little Hence they are in decent condition, despite the intended use. They also feature a softer carbon sole than the S-Works, but I honestly could detect any flex. They will come with the original carrying bag, and original insoles

S-Works 4 MTB shoes, size 43.5, White -$75
Well used, but still tons of life left SW4 MTB shoes. Get them for a great price. The sole are separating in the front, but it doesn’t effect their operation. You could glue it if you’re worried about it. I used these for a good while but replaced them with another shoe. They come with the original medium arch insole (Blue), and the original carrying bag.

Oakley Jawbreaker Black -$OLD
Specialized S-Works Crankset -$OLD
SRAM/Shimano Aero Chainrings 53/39 130bcd -$OLD
Last edited by: Professor Chaos: Jan 16, 19 7:34
Quote Reply
Re: 54CM Specialized S-Works Venge ViAS, Specialized Langster Pro, Zipp 808's and many small parts and shoes [Professor Chaos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Weekend bump. Plus, more items will be listed today.
Quote Reply
Re: 54CM Specialized S-Works Venge ViAS, Specialized Langster Pro, Zipp 808's and many small parts and shoes [Professor Chaos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent PM re crankset thx
Quote Reply
Re: 54CM Specialized S-Works Venge ViAS, Specialized Langster Pro, Zipp 808's and many small parts and shoes [hancocks4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hancocks4 wrote:
Sent PM re crankset thx

Replied, and pictures sent to your cell #.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Helmets and wheels added, this is a full time job.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the Evades the first generation or second?

Let food be thy medicine...
Quote Reply
Re: 54CM Specialized S-Works Venge ViAS, Specialized Langster Pro, Zipp 808's and many small parts and shoes [JackStraw13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just first. I have an Evade II, but I am keeping it in hopes I might be able to ride again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Several items sold, and removed. Thank you all.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for great seller.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Size on Langster?
Quote Reply
Re: 54CM Specialized S-Works Venge ViAS, Specialized Langster Pro, Zipp 808's and many small parts and shoes [RKW] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is also a 54cm.

I’m about to part out the Venge if it doesn’t sell complete soon.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop on the Venge, $6,000 complete, otherwise I’m parting it out tomorrow.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Disc wheel is pending.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All cranksets are gone, as well as the Shimano stem pictured on the Langster.
Quote Reply
Re: 54CM Specialized S-Works Venge ViAS, Specialized Langster Pro, Zipp 900, 808's, helmets, shoes, and many small parts [Professor Chaos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Post edited. Lots of parts sold thanks to this forum, and other sources. Thank you for looking.
Quote Reply