Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: "Everything (Hillary Clinton) touches she kind of screws up with hubris." [Crank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Crank wrote:
BarryP wrote:
"Clinton is still a deity to many, with many clinging to her as their savior."

I never see nor hear of anyone ever bringing up Hillary Clinton except for righties doing whataboutisms. I mean, its not like she's now a Fox News contributor.

Hubris never dies.

https://www.cnn.com/...ald-trump/index.html

"Get ready for Hillary Clinton 4.0. More than 30 years in the making, this new version of Mrs. Clinton, when she runs for president in 2020, will come full circle—back to the universal-health-care-promoting progressive firebrand of 1994. True to her name, Mrs. Clinton will fight this out until the last dog dies. She won't let a little thing like two stunning defeats stand in the way of her claim to the White House."

Nobody cares about Mark Penn. He hasn't worked with her since 2008. If he knew her so well, why didn't he work on her 2016 campaign?

He is just looking for publicity by saying something crazy.
Quote Reply
Re: "Everything (Hillary Clinton) touches she kind of screws up with hubris." [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
Nobody cares about Mark Penn. He hasn't worked with her since 2008. If he knew her so well, why didn't he work on her 2016 campaign?

He is just looking for publicity by saying something crazy.

We shall see. I hope you're right.

War is god
Quote Reply

Prev Next