Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 4iiii vs Stages vs Quarq [jharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Probably just my n=1, but I have had a 4iiii crank replaced twice, and this third one is having the same issues (0 power and cadence for 3-5 seconds every now and then, and also this last one gets "stuck" at 400/500 W after a short effort sometimes).

So I had a talk with my LBS, and I am getting it returned and installing a quarq, I don't mind paying for the difference but at this point I just want a reliable PM, and 4iiii just does not do the trick for me!

Sr. Salitre
Quote Reply
Re: 4iiii vs Stages vs Quarq [Cycletron83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have run a Power 2 Max on both road bike and TT bike for the last five years. Zero issues. The road bike P2MAX does not have the software to support L/R balance but the one on the TT does. Both are chain ring power meters. Theoretically could pay for a software upgrade on the cheaper one (road bike) but because that mostly sits on the trainer I haven't seen the reason. Currently building a MTB with a stages just becuase I was able to get a deal on it. Big fan of install it and forget it. Incidentally both power meters read within ~4W of each other at the same effort.
Quote Reply

Prev Next