Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bike position: how low should I go?
Quote | Reply
they all look fine to me. i think dave did a nice job with you. but since you're asking:

lower your seat 5mm. go with the 8mm of pedestals. pull the whole front end back 10mm or 15mm. get rid of the S bends.
Last edited by: Slowman: Oct 28, 18 7:59
Quote Reply
Re: Bike position: how low should I go? [GuidoK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Different helmet. Turtle and shrug with 30mm and see how that feels and looks.

I can't see much difference either. It could be that you are holding your shoulders differently to compensate. Your back appears less rounded with 30mm, though it's pretty flat in all of them. Do you feel your thighs impinging on your torso at all?
Last edited by: rruff: Oct 27, 18 23:05
Quote Reply
Re: Bike position: how low should I go? [rruff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rruff wrote:
I can't see much difference either. It could be that you are holding your shoulders differently to compensate.
I reckon I can see you stretching your shoulders to reach the lower bars. i.e. back position hasn't moved, but shoulders look more relaxed at 30mm.

It doesn't help that the camera moves a bit between takes. Do you have a tripod?

And dare I say saddle too high?

#totallyunqualifiedopinion
Quote Reply
Re: Bike position: how low should I go? [MattyK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Stay where you are, he has done a decent job.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike position: how low should I go? [GuidoK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This:
rruff wrote:
Different helmet. Turtle and shrug with 30mm and see how that feels and looks.
Also, what bar is that? Zipp? Pedestaling the extensions instead of the whole cockpit looks cleaner and may be faster. If that is possible with what you have. Like others have said, the position looks good, but you can improve without changing the contact points: helmet, shrug, and pedestal extensions instead of the stem.

My YouTubes

Quote Reply