Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Canyon Endurance seatpost
Quote | Reply
Looking at getting a new road bike and am considering a canyon endurance series model. The higher end models have what is described as a leaf spring seatpost that is supposed to smooth out the ride on rougher surfaces. I am concerned that it will be too flexy or squishy. Anyone have any experience with this seatpost? Thanks in advance.
Quote Reply
Re: Canyon Endurance seatpost [jsmith] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I quite love the Canyon seat post. So smooth and it is not flexy
Quote Reply
Re: Canyon Endurance seatpost [iamuwere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
x2. I've been on an Endurace for about 3 weeks now and it def doesnt flex or is squishy. Feels great on both road and dirt.
Quote Reply
Re: Canyon Endurance seatpost [iamuwere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm thinking about the Endurace as well. Looking for an endurance bike with a smooth ride, but one with a bit of zip to it. Nervous about purchasing a bike without a test ride. Were you able to test? Is it noticeably more comfortable than the Ultimate?
Quote Reply
Re: Canyon Endurance seatpost [OH Tri Guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Ultimate is so comfortable. I absolutely love mine. By far the best ride of any of my bikes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've had an Endurace CF SLX Disc 9.0 SL for about 6 months and ridden 5000km.
The seatpost works, it takes a lot of the buzz from the road out. Better than my previous bike, Specialized Roubaix with zerts inserts in the seatstays and the swan neck seatpost with zerts.
Quote Reply
Re: Canyon Endurance seatpost [paulfrost] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you go with the Stealth or Keresone Red? Both look nice!
Quote Reply
Re: Canyon Endurance seatpost [OH Tri Guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got Aero Titanium (or silver as it's described on the invoice). I usually go for black bikes but I thought this looked very classy and subtle. Can't recommend eTap enough either, so much nicer to use and no wires or junction boxes keeps the smooth/clean look of the bike.

Quote Reply
Re: Canyon Endurance seatpost [paulfrost] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
More reviews and info in comments here:
https://road.cc/...20-seatpost-any-good
I have this seatpost on a Cube Litening. It is a brilliant design.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have an Endurace SLX - trust me it works. That along with 28mm tyres and it's really comfy.

But choose something else, as we don't want them getting too common!

29 years and counting
Quote Reply