Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The best digital compact for triathletes?
Quote | Reply
When I was vacationing in Vancouver for Christmas I realised that I had left the Motherland without my camera. Since a replacement was in order and I didn't want to spend too much I popped into the local shop and asked about a waterproof compact that I recalled Tom D mention. The guy in the shop pointed me to the Pentax Optio WPI which is a 6megapixal point and shoot with many other more sophisticated features. I tout it for triathletes as it is compact, waterproof and can be operated single handedly (!).

Check it out:

The Pentax Optio WPi Water Proof Digital Camera is perfect for the active photographer. This camera combines 6 megapixels, a 3 x optical zoom and a 2 inch LCD all in a waterproof body. The Pentax WPi is capable of being used at a depth of 1.5 metres for up to 30 minutes at a time. Movie feature - The Pentax WPi allows the user to capture movies at either 15 or 30 frames per second. The length of the movie clips is limited only by the capacity of the memory card. The user is also able to edit movies directly from the camera.

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply