Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: "ERO Dynamic Powered by TriRig" - I need some ST feedback/wisdom [Jim@EROsports] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jim@EROsports wrote:
I don't want this thread to turn into an advertisement, though

too late

zing
Quote Reply
Re: "ERO Dynamic Powered by TriRig" - I need some ST feedback/wisdom [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I think you're right. Time to keep it to social media or buy some advertising when the time draws near.

Jim Manton / ERO Sports
Quote Reply
Re: "ERO Dynamic Powered by TriRig" - I need some ST feedback/wisdom [Jim@EROsports] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm newish to the optimization process so bear with me and I'll give you my two cents on what would entice me. I have a fit that I'm happy and comfortable with. What I would like is a trained eye to look at me and the bike and see where changes could be made for the better whether it be fit or aero. I'm decidedly middle of the pack and budget constrained so when I make an investment on the bike to change a part or a helmet I need it to work or I'm basically stuck with it. As for the choosing something to test aero wise, I'm not sure I know enough about where to even start. I don't know what would make the biggest difference. I know enough to know I don't know :)

I love the idea regardless and will sign up in a heartbeat depending on how close this comes to me. Thank you for doing this. It's posts like this (and your posts in general) that I come to slowtwitch for.
Quote Reply
Re: "ERO Dynamic Powered by TriRig" - I need some ST feedback/wisdom [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
5. Yes....Start with Texas. I'm only one state over...........
6. No....but that depends on the cost. I do like the idea of not having to lug my bike around with me.
Quote Reply

Prev Next