Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Transition Four: Overland Triathlon [boobooaboo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My favorite moments in this video are:

• The look on the kids face when they park up their bikes. He wants to know what is going on sooo bad.
  • The canoe rescue party.
cx bikes :-)
trail running :-)
self supported :-)

Needs more vert though ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Transition Four: Overland Triathlon [Culley22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Culley22 wrote:
But F that single track on a cross bike while clipped in crap!

HUH?

I ride single track all the time on my CX bike. As long as it's there isn't huge roots it's fun as hell.
Quote Reply
Re: Transition Four: Overland Triathlon [Scheherazade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have an idea for an epic event like this in Southern Alberta next summer.
The distances will be a bit masochistic though...
Quote Reply
Re: Transition Four: Overland Triathlon [bretzky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am wondering the same freaking thing. But then I remembered probably because I work my ass off to push 2-3 videos a week. I am smart at promoting my videos and content. This is my full time job and I am not training to be a top level professional athlete like Eric. :) So thats why this poser gets more hype. ;)

Moral to the story is I do this full time and I have got good at it. I am learning every day. I don't do two things like Eric does. If we used you for an example you're focusing a lot less on hockey and more on becoming a better triathlete. You trained a lot more this summer than you did last. That resulted in your most recent win. So if Eric wanted more hype he would need to quit being a professional triathlete and make 25k a year like me and make videos full time! :) Just my 2 cents.
Quote Reply
Re: Transition Four: Overland Triathlon [talbotcox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
People don't really understand what goes into filming and editing. A 5 minute clip can take hours to plan, film and edit. Keep up the great work.
Quote Reply
Re: Transition Four: Overland Triathlon [Scheherazade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thinking about how the races will be impacted this year made me think this should be the year we all think about doing our own overland triathlons across the nation, perhaps not with the same cinematography but still some awesome memories when done with the right group of people

808 > NYC > PDX > YVR
2024 Races: Taupo
Quote Reply
Re: Transition Four: Overland Triathlon [hadukla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great idea. I was thinking same thing.
Quote Reply
Re: Transition Four: Overland Triathlon [hadukla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You mean outside?
Quote Reply
Re: Transition Four: Overland Triathlon [MrTri123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, outside, once parks are open again and some restrictions are lifted. I think, maybe feel, that restrictions on going outside will be lifted long before athletic events are allowed again, maybe like a 1-3 month lag. Just my feeling.

808 > NYC > PDX > YVR
2024 Races: Taupo
Quote Reply

Prev Next