Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cheerleader Sex Acts ???
Quote | Reply
SULTAN, Wash. - A high school cheerleading coach resigned after allegedly teaching her team how to perform certain sex acts.

It happened in the small Snohomish county town of Sultan, apparently during a team sleepover at the home of cheerleading coach Katie Chase.

"They shouldn’t be talking about that unless she's a health teacher," said one student.

Sultan police were called by an angry parent. After determining no crime was committed, the school district took over the investigation. School superintendent Al Robinson is very concerned about the stress on the cheerleaders.

"My concern for them is that they are able to move on without embarrassment and ridicule. It’s hard enough to be a 14- to 17-year-old young person in this day and age,” he said.

Chase held a sleepover, where she allegedly instructed the students on how to perform certain sex acts.

She had been on the job since September and was not employed as a teacher. She resigned Thursday and a new cheerleading coach was hired today to take her place.

PS: I wonder what the acts she was teaching were??????
Quote Reply
Re: Cheerleader Sex Acts ??? [kjsmitty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:

PS: I wonder what the acts she was teaching were??????
I'm sure the football squad can help fill in any gaps in their education.
Quote Reply
Re: Cheerleader Sex Acts ??? [kjsmitty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My only question:

Is she hot?

"A man must love a thing very much if he practices it without any hope of fame and money, but even practices it without any hope of doing it well." G.K. Chesterton
Quote Reply
Re: Cheerleader Sex Acts ??? [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a funny story about that.....

My little sister is out, and while she was at college she met a girl at a school dance and this girl spent a night or two with my sister in her dorm. A couple of weeks pass, my sister having lost contact with the girl when she sees the girls mugshot posted around campus with the warning that any person that has come into sexual contact with this girl is to report to the health office immedeatly. My sister freaks out, cathes her breath and goes to the health office, where she sees the entire football team sitting in the waiting room. She tells the nurse that she is there in response to the posting and that she came into contact with the girl. The nurse tells her 'Oh no dear, it said SEXUAL contact'. To which my sister had to say, in the presence of the school football team that was there for the same reason as my sister, yes, I know, and we did.

Turns out the girl was homeless and would pass herself off as a student to hook up with students to spend the nights in a dorm room and get food. She had a STD, hence the posters. My sister was fine.
Quote Reply