Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

gpx file from Ironman website to ride on Wahoo Kickr?
Quote | Reply
is it possible?
I don't have elemnt or bolt, just edge 1000
Have a premium account on TrainerRoad
I would like somehow to ride IM Santa Rosa course on the Kickr

Any help from the good people :) ?
Last edited by: bojan: Oct 21, 18 8:27
Quote Reply
Re: gpx file from Ironman website to ride on Wahoo Kickr? [bojan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you try google search?

It is on the website http://ap.ironman.com/...e.aspx#axzz5Ua6Qxxg9
Quote Reply
Re: gpx file from Ironman website to ride on Wahoo Kickr? [bojan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bojan wrote:
is it possible?

Use Best Bike Split. A non-premium account, you are allowed to create one race. Create your race, find the verified map as there are a lot of verified Ironman race GXP files available. Plug all your info in and create a workout. One note, you will want to use the slider at the bottom to remove some of the points so it is a smoother ride.
Quote Reply
Re: gpx file from Ironman website to ride on Wahoo Kickr? [Livio Livius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Livio Livius wrote:
Did you try google search?

It is on the website http://ap.ironman.com/...e.aspx#axzz5Ua6Qxxg9

Maybe I wasn't clear enough, I have a file, but how to use it on a Kickr and ride a course?
I think Tacx have it on their app. Just load gpx file to the app and ride. Wahoo doesn't :(
Quote Reply
Re: gpx file from Ironman website to ride on Wahoo Kickr? [shoff14] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
shoff14 wrote:
bojan wrote:
is it possible?

Use Best Bike Split. A non-premium account, you are allowed to create one race. Create your race, find the verified map as there are a lot of verified Ironman race GXP files available. Plug all your info in and create a workout. One note, you will want to use the slider at the bottom to remove some of the points so it is a smoother ride.

This sounds like a step in right direction. Thanks I will give it a try :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Buy PerfPro Studio. One time fee and it replaces easily TR and you can import all kind of files to ride indoors.
Quote Reply
Re: gpx file from Ironman website to ride on Wahoo Kickr? [Livio Livius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did it. Managed to make all kind of files in BBS, transferred it to TR and Zwift. Works super.
Now all I have to do is to ride the course in 4h50 :) :)
Quote Reply