Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wahoo KICKR Height?
Quote | Reply
So just received my new Wahoo KICKR. Got everything set up. Pulled the pin out to adjust the height and the friggin think won’t budge. Ugh. Watching videos the height adjuster is suppose to slide with ease. What am I doing wrong?

People I've loved, I have no regrets
Some I remember, some I forget
Some of them living, some of them dead
All I want is to be home ".....Foo Fighters, Home

Quote Reply
Re: Wahoo KICKR Height? [FooFighterFan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Try harder. Mine wouldn't budge either until I actually put some muscle into it. It definitely did not slide like it does on the videos.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Use a little bit more force and it will move

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Wahoo KICKR Height? [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A gentle tap with a rubber mallet works like a charm.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I unboxed mine today and have the same problem. Did you get your Kickr to move? If so, any suggestions?
Quote Reply
Re: Wahoo KICKR Height? [muskogee22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Success.

I emailed Wahoo and they suggested standing on one leg of the Kickr for leverage and pushing the gray handle down. I had tried that last night.

After receiving their email I was inclined to try again so I recruited my wife's help. When I stood on both legs of the Kickr and pushed the gray handle down while she pulled down on the Kickr, it finally budged. It is easier for the unit to move down than up. Once it goes down (to the stop), it was easier to pull it back up to the appropriate setting.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello, Please contact Wahoo Support and we can assist you. Normally, pressure applied down and then up works to loosen adjustment arm. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just opened up a new Kickr and mine was the same way. It requires a ton of force to get it to move.
Quote Reply
Re: Wahoo KICKR Height? [jamlo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jamlo wrote:
Try harder. Mine wouldn't budge either until I actually put some muscle into it. It definitely did not slide like it does on the videos.

It doesn't move at all but standing on the legs and pushing down on the grey handle with all your strength does work. Don't be afraid it's a solid piece of kit but it will move.
Quote Reply