Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Is there a more interesting athlete than Lionel Sanders? [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fishbum wrote:
spencer99w wrote:
Ashley Horner.

This!

she's another one that everyone ran to her defense and I can never wrap my head around it but I would rather watch that disaster then hear about Lionel anymore.

Then why are you here? You don't want to hear about Lionel anymore, then stop infiltrating his threads. It is obvious to everyone here that you have a hard-on for him. You won't be missed if you disappeared from anything Lionel related. Take your doppelganger TheStroBro with you.
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a more interesting athlete than Lionel Sanders? [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don’t quite understand the disdain for Lionel. Is it just the volume of content he puts out? Or that he’s self coached? That he’s honest about why he had a bad race? I’m sincerely confused. Seems like all those things are what we as fans claim to want in pros.
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a more interesting athlete than Lionel Sanders? [triguy86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not for me. The guy has a sort of naive charisma that has grown on me. I wish him the best.

Interval Design Studio
YouTube | SoundCloud
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a more interesting athlete than Lionel Sanders? [triguy86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
triguy86 wrote:
I don’t quite understand the disdain for Lionel. Is it just the volume of content he puts out? Or that he’s self coached? That he’s honest about why he had a bad race? I’m sincerely confused. Seems like all those things are what we as fans claim to want in pros.

I'm not sure people have disdain for Lionel, it's his ST fan club!
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a more interesting athlete than Lionel Sanders? [Jackets] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is it bad that I find it so humorous to read the posts freaking out about another Lionel Sanders thread, almost as much as I do watching the reactions by liberals to Trump winning the presidency 😂

It’s all 🤭 laughing and fun to me
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
triguy86 wrote:

Don’t be confused just enjoy it and laugh along

It’s what makes slowtwitch the wonderful place it is
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a more interesting athlete than Lionel Sanders? [RBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That’s why I made this thread.
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a more interesting athlete than Lionel Sanders? [1poseur1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1poseur1 wrote:
Jesus fuck, another LS thread? Tip of the hat if this is satire, eat a dick if not.

LOL! This exact response is why I couldn’t resist. It’s just so easy. Less than 5 minutes for such a response. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
triguy86 wrote:
1poseur1 wrote:
Jesus fuck, another LS thread? Tip of the hat if this is satire, eat a dick if not.

LOL! This exact response is why I couldn’t resist. It’s just so easy. Less than 5 minutes for such a response. Thanks!

Literally laughing at eat a dick. Never heard it put like that before

After seeing this thread I wanted to start another one about sanders but don’t want to get banned and miss all the fun
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a more interesting athlete than Lionel Sanders? [Calchemma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Calchemma wrote:
Fishbum wrote:
spencer99w wrote:
Ashley Horner.

This!

she's another one that everyone ran to her defense and I can never wrap my head around it but I would rather watch that disaster then hear about Lionel anymore.

Then why are you here? You don't want to hear about Lionel anymore, then stop infiltrating his threads. It is obvious to everyone here that you have a hard-on for him. You won't be missed if you disappeared from anything Lionel related. Take your doppelganger TheStroBro with you.

If you couldn't tell by the title of the thread there was supposed to be some humor involved which means you laugh or post something that you find entertaining. At least the stro bro understands a little back and forth banter.
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a more interesting athlete than Lionel Sanders? [RBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RBR wrote:
Is it bad that I find it so humorous to read the posts freaking out about another Lionel Sanders thread, almost as much as I do watching the reactions by liberals to Trump winning the presidency 😂

You are a tool. Not because you proudly proclaim your allegience to Trump, although you are a literally a tool for this, as well. No, you are a tool because you think everything revolves around your narrow and childlike understanding of politics. It does not. Don't take this personally, I mean this in the best possible way.
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a more interesting athlete than Lionel Sanders? [1poseur1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1poseur1 wrote:
RBR wrote:

You are a tool. Not because you proudly proclaim your allegience to Trump, although you are a literally a tool for this, as well. No, you are a tool because you think everything revolves around your narrow and childlike understanding of politics. It does not. Don't take this personally, I mean this in the best possible way.

+1

But if you have read any of his post you no what's coming next. He will threaten to block you. I'm sure like me you will be devastated!
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a more interesting athlete than Lionel Sanders? [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did not know Starky but when I listened to his story...dmn it..that was tough...Starky and Tim Don, good lads overcoming!!

Spaniard. Sorry for my english for the sensitive ones :P
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
triguy86 wrote:
I’ll wait.

Peter Sagan
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a more interesting athlete than Lionel Sanders? [T-wrecks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
T-wrecks wrote:
Lionel lionel, lionel lionel lionel. Lionel lionel.

I lionel lionel

Lionel!!!

I will hop aboard that Lionel train.

Oh whait, Lionel makes model trains, right?

Remedy Chiropractic & Sports Injury Centre
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RBR wrote:
triguy86 wrote:
1poseur1 wrote:

Literally laughing at eat a dick. Never heard it put like that before

After seeing this thread I wanted to start another one about sanders but don’t want to get banned and miss all the fun

you don't have to start a thread to get banned.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply

Prev Next