Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

poll on the right, is there a reason jan siebbersens swim record is left out ?
Quote | Reply
its not to bad either for a guy that runs a company and is manages a world champ ( i give him minus points for the pathetic t1 ) but still its as much valuable or not as any other course record.
Quote Reply
Re: poll on the right, is there a reason jan siebbersens swim record is left out ? [pk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think Dan just forgot, it is definitely my 2nd best record. Hard to beat that bike and overall of Ryf..
Quote Reply
Re: poll on the right, is there a reason jan siebbersens swim record is left out ? [pk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The poll results have to be FUBARed because Lucy Charles isn't leading. It took Ryf 110 miles to put as much time into Chatles as Lucy extracted from the entire women's field in the first 45 minutes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pk wrote:
its not to bad either for a guy that runs a company and is manages a world champ ( i give him minus points for the pathetic t1 ) but still its as much valuable or not as any other course record.

When I put the poll up he hadn’t finished, so it wasn’t yet a record. I’m sure many more records were set. We’ll poll AG records separately.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What about Matt Russell. From near death to 6th overall?

All I Wanted Was A Pepsi, Just One Pepsi

Team Zoot, Team Zoot Mid-Atlantic

Quote Reply
Re: poll on the right, is there a reason jan siebbersens swim record is left out ? [Billabong] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
By far, the most impressive, imo.

http://www.sfuelsgolonger.com
Quote Reply
Re: poll on the right, is there a reason jan siebbersens swim record is left out ? [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
I think Dan just forgot, it is definitely my 2nd best record. Hard to beat that bike and overall of Ryf..

That bike leg Ryf laid down was epic. She absolutely hammered the back half. From the 59 mile split, she was faster than Sanders, just 16 seconds slower than Lange, and only 4 1/2 min slower than course-record-setter Wurf (whom she subsequently outran).

"They're made of latex, not nitroglycerin"
Quote Reply
Re: poll on the right, is there a reason jan siebbersens swim record is left out ? [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We’ll poll AG records separately. //

Ya, had to make sure he finished, and he did, pretty far back. But keep in mind that it is not an "age group" record, it was an overall course record. I'm not even sure they even break out AG records for the individual swim/bike/runs.

And what a day, dude goes 10;30 something and gets like 191st in his age group!!!
Quote Reply