Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Kona Bike Count [Canadian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Flo is listed in the count as having 63 wheels.

I'm not sure whether you're saying that you weren't counted at all or whether you're saying that number is too low, but Flo is definitely separately listed in the tally on triathlete.com
Quote Reply
Re: Kona Bike Count [cyclenutnz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am one of the counters that did the aerobar count and emailed Triathlete. They added Zipp and ENVE to the webpage.
For aerobars, it should be very repeatable data since 2012 (I wasn't there in 2016 but that data seems to be OK). We have had the same core of people doing the count. At the end when we compare tallies, we are never more than a couple off on the big players and are most always right on with the smaller players.

Quote | Reply
Aerobar count was fine (once Ian sent the tally sheet) - you and Ian make a good team.
It's the bikes and other stuff that I've noticed a loss of completeness.
Quote Reply
Re: Kona Bike Count [craigj532] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
craigj532 wrote:
Flo is listed in the count as having 63 wheels.

I'm not sure whether you're saying that you weren't counted at all or whether you're saying that number is too low, but Flo is definitely separately listed in the tally on triathlete.com

Thank you for the clarification. I hadn't seen the list on triathlete.

Have a great day,

Chris Thornham
Co-Founder And Previous Owner Of FLO Cycling
Quote Reply

Prev Next