It seems it was today

4K Swim
Entire bike course at 280 watts HR 117 is all
25k run at approx 6:25/mile

I believe I have the numbers correct
Quote Reply
Re: Sanders trains 7.5 hours I think today [RBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still his beard that he shaved, Cory Bellemore is there - and one of the German tri mags did a 33 photo shoot of it a couple weeks back - much ado about nothing...

DFRU - Detta Family Racing Unit...the kids like it and we all get out and after it...gotta keep the fam involved!
Quote Reply
Re: Sanders trains 7.5 hours I think today [dfru] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dfru wrote:
Still his beard that he shaved, Cory Bellemore is there - and one of the German tri mags did a 33 photo shoot of it a couple weeks back - much ado about nothing...

Strange wonder why they posted it today
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
because videos go live every Thursday on this youtube
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RBR wrote:
Video went up on YouTube a little while ago

It seems it was today

4K Swim
Entire bike course at 280 watts HR 117 is all
25k run at approx 6:25/mile

I believe I have the numbers correct

My HR hits 117 walking up a flight of stairs.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RBR wrote:
dfru wrote:

Strange wonder why they posted it today

I feel like these videos are just trolling his competitors. I suspect Lionel isn't quite being honest with his training or at least the timing of his training in the hopes that his competition see them and think he is too burnt out to do well. It's a very meta tactic, but we'll see how it plays out
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you would like to start another Saunders thread, he just shaved his mustache today.

David
* Ironman for Life! (Blog) * IM Everyday Hero Video * Daggett Shuler Law *
Disclaimer: I have personal and professional relationships with many athletes, vendors, and organizations in the triathlon world.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Random-

What BTA bottle and Mount is he using?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I watched this morning, did not get sense it was actually today, i dont recall them saying it was. Is there something in the video which indicates this?

Lionel does lots of interesting things, but that much the day before IMWC? No way.
Quote Reply
Re: Sanders trains 7.5 hours I think today [PBT_2009] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you David and now your posts are hidden for me

đŸ˜®
Quote Reply
Re: Sanders trains 7.5 hours I think today [PBT_2009] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PBT_2009 wrote:
I watched this morning, did not get sense it was actually today, i dont recall them saying it was. Is there something in the video which indicates this?

Lionel does lots of interesting things, but that much the day before IMWC? No way.

Video went up Thursday at around 4:30 pm Hawaii time. So it's not the "day before the race" as it's only 10:30 am HST right now. Given the interview looks like it was around dusk...which is around 6:15 pm, there i no way he did this training day on Thursday either.
Quote Reply
Re: Sanders trains 7.5 hours I think today [Jason N] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guys chill the video was recorded like on the 30th of September. It’s just we do a video every Thursday. I was busy editing other athletes.
Quote Reply
Re: Sanders trains 7.5 hours I think today [talbotcox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oh come on man...We don't need any of that truth stuff in these threads!

PS: Really enjoyed the Lionel, Gwen, and Kona series' (series's, serieses, serii haha?). They have gotten me into following athletes for the first time instead of just watching the race/game. Not sure if it's that this race is more exciting than past events but I'm actually pretty pumped for tomorrow!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks Talbot for the content!

To be honest yours and Babbit are my go tos for pre race excitement/energy.

And to those who didn't grant you an interview due to some horseshit reason. Their loss
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
talbotcox wrote:
Guys chill the video was recorded like on the 30th of September. It’s just we do a video every Thursday. I was busy editing other athletes.
HOW DARE YOU get busy with other athletes, and aspects of your job. Lionel or nothing! haha jk

Talbot, seriously these are great, and I love them even more when people LOSE THEIR MINDS over them. Pure Gold! Keep up the good work!

Golf in Mesquite next May, it's on!
Quote Reply