Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

It's Friday and I think the tequilla is already flowing
Quote | Reply
It's gonna be a weird day. You know how some dogs have a thing for grabbing socks and underwear? I'm getting ready for work, and my Great Dane just put my daughters bra on my Boxers head.
Quote Reply
Re: It's Friday and I think the tequilla is already flowing [stl_triness] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It must have been interesting watching him get it off your daughter!
Last edited by: Monk: Jan 6, 06 7:07
Quote Reply
Re: It's Friday and I think the tequilla is already flowing [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I try not to think about it. I just got back from dropping her off at school, so I'm sure it came from the laundry hamper.
Quote Reply
Re: It's Friday and I think the tequilla is already flowing [stl_triness] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you certain this was not a case of the boxer acting alone and playing dress-up? A woman at work has a boxer that she swears can open every door in the house including those with dead bolts. He has perfected a one-pawed swipe at the deadbolt and a two-pawed squeeze on the round knob. This includes the front door, where she has had to install a lock that requires you to throw the spring lock and turn the handle at the same time.
Quote Reply