Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Part out update*2016 Small S-Works Shiv/ Etap/power/Zipp 858s+Extra parts and options***
Quote | Reply
Parting it out. See below for items still available.
Pictures available upon request.

Crankset: SOLD
Etap Aero group (front/rear derailuer, blip box, one set of blips and charger: $SOLD
Zipp Vuka Stealth bar/stem combo (md) $500
Zipp 858 carbon clinchers: $2900
S-works Shiv module(small): SOLD
Module includes tririg omega x brake, unused original bar and stem and new sitero saddle.

Selling my 2016 Small S-works Shiv. I am 5'11 but needed a small due to frame Stack. Would like to sell as a complete bike but I am open to parting it out. Bike Has a Half Iron and 1 Olympic on it. Wheel Set has just the Olympic on it. Open to reasonable offers. Bike will be packed by my LBS and shipped.d Via UPS upon confirmed payment Via Paypal/Venmo.

$6500 Complete Bike
Frame: S-works Shiv (Small)
Group: Sram Etap
Crank: Sram Dzero 170
Chain Rings: Sram Red 52/36
Cassette: Sram Red Power Dome 11/28
Chain: KMC Diamond Coated
Front Break: Tri Rig Omega
Handelbars: Zipp Vuka Stealth (medium)
Aero Extensions: Zipp Carbon S-Bends
Saddle: Specialized Carbon Railed Sitero
Wheel set: Zipp 858 NSW Carbon Clinchers
Tires: Specialized S-work turbos 26mm

Buy Complete Bike you will also get the following
*** Brand New Sitero Saddle With Carbon Rails
*** Original Base Bar/Stem and Carbon Ski Bends

$2500
Frame and original bars and Omega X brake

$2900
Zipp 858 NSW wheelset with Skewers and Bags.

$600
Sram Dzero Crank and Chain Rings

$800
Sram Aero Etap Group

$500
Zipp Vuka Stealth Bars and S-bends
Last edited by: jrcarson: Oct 20, 18 13:26
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Part out*2016 Small S-Works Shiv/ Etap/power/Zipp 858s+Extra parts and options*** [jrcarson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Bike being parted out. All reasonable offers on Frame-Quarq-Wheelset will be entertained.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Part out update*2016 Small S-Works Shiv/ Etap/power/Zipp 858s+Extra parts and options*** [jrcarson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Monday bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Part out update*2016 Small S-Works Shiv/ Etap/power/Zipp 858s+Extra parts and options*** [jrcarson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jrcarson wrote:
Monday bump

I wanted to take the Etap Aero off your hands.. please return the PM

thanks,
J
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jrcarson wrote:
Monday bump
Please respond to PM re: the Tririg Omega X brakes
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Part out update*2016 Small S-Works Shiv/ Etap/power/Zipp 858s+Extra parts and options*** [echappist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have responded in the order that the requests have been made. I have had multiple offers for items. Responded with terms and then waited for multiple days for people to respond that they changed their minds etc. I am currently waiting to here back on just about every item for sale except the Zipp Vuka bars. I apologize but I’m trying to be fair.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ok.. I'm willing to pay asking.. as long as the items are not scuffed up.. just saying :)

whenever you are ready
Last edited by: spntrxi: Oct 18, 18 9:06
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I sent you a PM three days ago about the eTap and haven't heard back... still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Part out update*2016 Small S-Works Shiv/ Etap/power/Zipp 858s+Extra parts and options*** [alligatorCAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry. There were 3 other offers prior to receiving your request. I’m still awaiting a reply from the 2nd person who offered to buy it. I am trying to give people time to respond after making their offer to purchase. Sorry for the delay.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No worries!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the etap. Please add me to the wait list...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will you sale the rear 858 separate?

2024: Bevoman, Galveston, Alcatraz, Marble Falls, Santa Cruz
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
List is updated. Etap Frame and brake have sold. Wheelset and Zipp Vuka are still available.
Quote Reply