Prev Next
Re: OFFICIAL Kona Prediction Thread [kjmcawesome] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Men:
1. Sanders
2. Gomez
3. Sebi

Women:
1. Ryf (my heart wants Lucy but my mind said Daniella)
2. Lucy
3. Rinny

“The answer is hard work. What are you doing on Christmas Eve? Are you riding your bike? January 1st – are you riding your bike?”- Lance Armstrong
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
kjmcawesome wrote:
Ryf. Gomez.

Who you got?

Ryf is better than everyone else and confident enough to take her time reeling in Lucy slowly on the bike. Even if Lucy makes it to T2 first (she won't), Daniela will run her down.

Lots of strong bikers this year will lead to some epic blowups on the run. With Frodo out I'll just pick the second best triathlete walking around planet earth.

Anyone want to update their prediction before they get off the bike? I'm sticking with mine...

/kj

http://kjmcawesome.tumblr.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
kjmcawesome wrote:
kjmcawesome wrote:
Ryf. Gomez.

Who you got?

Ryf is better than everyone else and confident enough to take her time reeling in Lucy slowly on the bike. Even if Lucy makes it to T2 first (she won't), Daniela will run her down.

Lots of strong bikers this year will lead to some epic blowups on the run. With Frodo out I'll just pick the second best triathlete walking around planet earth.

Anyone want to update their prediction before they get off the bike? I'm sticking with mine...

Mine is obviously wrong on 2nd place, yet it seems including the comments I had it still nails it ;)

Knowing Dreitz, a 3rd place seems to be possible - he actually can deliver stellar runs. He is not consistent, but the ability to suffer on the bike and run well probably helps here.

1. Lange, 2. Gomez and a dark horse/wild card it seems...

--- Edit ---

Back to my original predictions except Gomez it seems... McNamee running in front... omg.
Last edited by: heretic: Oct 13, 18 16:58
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was wrong about Gomez. Homie is an amazing triathlete - needs to be a better cyclist to win Kona.

/kj

http://kjmcawesome.tumblr.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
kjmcawesome wrote:
kjmcawesome wrote:
Ryf. Gomez.

Who you got?

lulz seems my original prediction won :D - 2 out of 3 correct with Lange and McNamee in TOP3 isnt too shabby ;)

Am I allowed to grin some more?
Quote Reply
Re: OFFICIAL Kona Prediction Thread [heretic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, this thread deserves to be bumped and reread from the beginning. Have a bucket of lulz with you while reading it.
Quote Reply
Re: OFFICIAL Kona Prediction Thread [Thorax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thorax wrote:
Yes, this thread deserves to be bumped and reread from the beginning. Have a bucket of lulz with you while reading it.

*grin*
Quote Reply

Prev Next