Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The greatest show on ice [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
They took their break a day early it seems. They looked really good in their last game. Only Got a point out of it because the other goalie was all world.

Andersen has also been hot garbage lately. And for a team that is weak in D having two of your top 4 D out with broken feet really hurts. Especially when your goalie can’t stop a beach ball.

Anyway, that’s what my eyes tell me.

You have excellent vision. I'll take this opportunity to offer my version of a "great show on ice" vision. Last night the Caps left the ice for their vacation break having come back from a 4-1 deficit in the 3rd to win 6-4 with Ovi closing out his hat trick with the EN. A week or so earlier I stood to leave my seat when the Caps went down 2 with 1 minute and change to play having just given up an empty netter. I am ever so thankful that those leaving ahead of me created a traffic jam and I had not yet left the row when the first goal in response was scored to make things interesting. I returned to my seat and stood in disbelief as the second goal to tie with 15 secs left was scored and remained standing until the OT winner capped an experience that is second to none-- So far!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I do t know if this will work. I am going to link a tweet. Anyway, Jamie Benn is coming in to kill Jake Muzzin but Muzzin has his head down. Completely vulnerable. Jamie Benn decides to avoid him instead of blowing him up.

Next time I hear someone say “he didn’t have a choice” or “ the player should have his head up” I’ll trot this one out again.

This is how you do it. Nice job Benn. https://twitter.com/...706338184286209?s=21[/url]

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good on him, so tired of seeing the headshots around the league.

"You can never win or lose if you don't run the race." - Richard Butler

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
https://www.cbc.ca/...y-february-1.5469143

Want to start a poll on what date they are eliminated form playoff contention?

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply

Prev Next