Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

kickr climb nearly dumped me
Quote | Reply
riding Zwift this evening with a 2017 kickr and a climb unit that's about 1.5 months old. I get out of the saddle on a little rise as the climb pitches up to about 3% when all of a sudden the device makes a horrible BRRRRRRRRRR and completely bottoms out to its lowest grade of -10%. thankfully I was only spinning easy not really pressing on the bars or I would have straight-up flipped over! now the climb thinks that the bottomed out position is the 0% grade and I cannot get it back to normal. has anyone ever had this happen??
Quote Reply
Re: kickr climb nearly dumped me [johnj121591] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is what happens when you let the robots control you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My first experience with the 'Climb' was when it descended... my reaction was typical of what you'd expect an Aussie to say when surprised....:)

I haven't had it randomly move, so I'm no help there. What happens when you double click the remote button that re-centers the height? I'd also check in the Wahoo Fitness app that the wheelbase is set correctly. And if there's any updates to install.

Shane Miller - GPLama
YouTube | Web | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Sounds like it's lost its "home" position, which could be either mechanical or electronic (or software...), hard to say without knowing the design.

If reboot doesn't fix it there's a mechanical fault, sounds like something came loose and gave you some major step loss.
Quote Reply