Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

NEW Cervelo R5 Disc frameset 54cm SOLD
Quote | Reply

Also, have a teammate that decided not to go disc this year and is selling his Brand new (still in the box unopened-but will open for pics tomorrow) Cervelo R5 Disc frameset 54cm. This is the stealth/flouro colorway. Looks amazing in person (I know as I ride the same colorway on my S5). The frameset comes with frame, fork, headset, seatpost, seatpost collar, thru axles. I will throw in a brand new Cervelo BB as well that I have as a spare (have both 24mm and 30mm spindle options). Asking $3000 (retails for $4200usd).

Thanks for the interest!

SOLD, thanks

Last edited by: Nigel: Mar 17, 19 9:02
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5-6 front end NEW: Red Tri Fork, cover, beard, Magura RT8, 3T Aduro [Nigel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All PMs replied to. Had lots of interest in breaking up the kit so I'm now willing to sell the fork, aerobars, and brakes separately. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5-6 front end NEW: Red Tri Fork, cover, beard, Magura RT8, 3T Aduro [Nigel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM's responded to. Thanks for the interest
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will you sell exts. Alone?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5-6 front end NEW: Red Tri Fork, cover, beard, Magura RT8, 3T Aduro [cjb3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not looking to split up the aduro aerobar setup right now. Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know you said you don't want to split up the aerobars but would you sell the low mount only? You would still have a complete aerobar set to sell then.
Michael
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5-6 front end NEW: Red Tri Fork, cover, beard, Magura RT8, 3T Aduro [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM's responded too. Sorry for the delay, been traveling a lot
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you pm me the price for fork setup (with beard) and the aduro setup with low mount? Also, what is the width of the aduro bar and the minimum stack height measured up to the pad top? I have a 58cm P5-3 and this would be a nice upgrade
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Nigel..any chance you would sell me (or send me ;-)) the little covers for the holes in the basebar when the High V mount is installed?

They look like this...

Quote | Reply
Sorry but I'll be including them with the sale of the aerobar setup as it wouldn't be fair to the buyer to not get it complete. Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fork and brakes are sold but still have the Aduro setup for sale. Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Was out of town for a month but back now. Pm's responded to. Still have the Aduro for sale. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: 3T Aduro NEW complete [Nigel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nigel wrote:
Up for sale is a brand new 3T Aduro aerobar setup. This came off a new Cervelo P5. Comes complete with both high and low mounts, aerobars, spacers, carbon ski tip extensions, beard mount (I do have a matte black beard cover for 54cm, 56cm frames I can include), carbon pad holders, pads, and all the bolts.

Any questions please feel free to PM me. Willing to ship anywhere in the US and Canada. Ships from BC so Canadian's (and American's) you don't have to worry about import fees.

Thanks for the interest!

Hi, can I fit it on a 51 P2-2019?
Price? Thx

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Added a NEW 54cm Cervelo R5 Disc frameset for sale
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pics added of R5
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Aduro is sold but still have the New Cervelo R5 Disc in 54cm for sale. Thanks for the interest
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop on the R5Disc frameset to $3k
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply