Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2013 Cervelo P2 Cockpit Upgrade
Quote | Reply
Before anyone says anything I've already utilized the search function and read through most of the threads and replies on this topic. Problem is most folks never reported back on what they did or how it turned out.

So I purchased a used 2013 P2 last year and told myself if I enjoyed triathlon I would look to upgrade it some. I finished Augusta 70.3 and already have plans to complete a 70.3 in the spring and will sign back up for Augusta next year. Looking at possibly completing Chattanooga 140.6 in 2020.

I've read that one of the best upgrades for the P2 is the cockpit. I admit that the cables are a bit untidy and the Profile Design T2 Wing looks far from aerodynamic. I've tried to clean it up some with zip ties but it leaves a lot to be desired.

I'm definitely not looking to spend anywhere near what it would cost for the Tririg Alpha X or the Profile design Aeria Ultimate set-up. I've looked into a few other ideas but thought I'd ask here first. Would the 3T Vola Aerobar Pro Alloy be a decent upgrade for approximately $240? Or would opting for the PRO Missile Alloy Basebar get me 90% of the way there.

Thanks for the help and sorry for posting something that h as probably been discussed here a few times.
Quote Reply