Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Team Zoot 2019 Applications Open.... [tsdogma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What do you mean all signed up??? I got the acceptance email but there wasn't an option to sign up for anything. It just said more info will be sent out November 15th.
Quote Reply
Re: Team Zoot 2019 Applications Open.... [wishertdm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wishertdm wrote:
What do you mean all signed up??? I got the acceptance email but there wasn't an option to sign up for anything. It just said more info will be sent out November 15th.

By just opening the e-mail let’s Zoot know you are interested and on the list, no response required at this time. :)

-Of course it's 'effing hard, it's IRONMAN!
Team ZOOT
ZOOT, QR, Garmin, HED Wheels, Zealios, FormSwim, Precision Hydration, Rudy Project
Quote Reply
Re: Team Zoot 2019 Applications Open.... [Bryancd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ah, another one of the “pay to get sponsored” teams, right? The outrage!
Quote Reply
Re: Team Zoot 2019 Applications Open.... [Carl Spackler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Am I a profametuer now??

He who understands the WHY, will understand the HOW.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any idea about the tri kit sizing? I currently wear an ownway apparel medium tri suit, but the zoot dimensions seem a little different. I'm 6'2 162 with a 31 inch waist and 38 inch chest, so the sizing seems kind of in-between. Any suggestions?

Team Zoot 2023
Quote Reply
Re: Team Zoot 2019 Applications Open.... [aerobean] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
aerobean wrote:
Any idea about the tri kit sizing? I currently wear an ownway apparel medium tri suit, but the zoot dimensions seem a little different. I'm 6'2 162 with a 31 inch waist and 38 inch chest, so the sizing seems kind of in-between. Any suggestions?

Boy, you're tall and skinny. M may be a bit too short in length for you but a L might be too loose. You may have to try a few out first.

-Of course it's 'effing hard, it's IRONMAN!
Team ZOOT
ZOOT, QR, Garmin, HED Wheels, Zealios, FormSwim, Precision Hydration, Rudy Project
Quote Reply
Re: Team Zoot 2019 Applications Open.... [aerobean] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm 6'3" 175 and I raced in a size medium. It was almost exactly the right size, just a tiny bit looser around three shoulders and arms than I would have liked. Keep in mind I tend to size down when it comes to racing but medium should be good.

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply
Re: Team Zoot 2019 Applications Open.... [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perfect, sounds like medium should be good

Team Zoot 2023
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got the email for the custom store this morning! Kits look saweet!!

I've got a few questions on the other aspects of the team though. Is there any direction and where to go to connect with my region's captain, or the rest of the athletes in my region? Also how do we access our other discounts with Zoot and all of the other great partners we have?
Quote Reply
Re: Team Zoot 2019 Applications Open.... [dbraat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Your regional Captain will contact you very soon. Today the member store opened, and based on purchases by applicants, that will determine final team membership. At that point your regional Captain will have a confirmation of all members in his/her region, and will then know an exact count of new members. Just give it a few days, not to worry. Welcome to the Team for 2019!!

Team Zoot-Texas, and Pickle Juice
Quote Reply
Re: Team Zoot 2019 Applications Open.... [bikefaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was wondering if you knew what percentage of applicants make it to team zoot.
Quote Reply

Prev Next