Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

opinion on the Zwift Application
Quote | Reply
Hi,
I'm looking into a Winter training program called Swift. Does anyone have any experience with this program?

My questions about it.

Is it easy to install and operate?
Is it worth the Monthly rate seeing that it appears the price went up?
And is there programs for out of shape novice riders?
Quote Reply
Re: opinion on the Zwift Application [ginofairplay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ginofairplay wrote:
Hi,
I'm looking into a Winter training program called Swift. Does anyone have any experience with this program?

My questions about it.

Is it easy to install and operate?
Is it worth the Monthly rate seeing that it appears the price went up?
And is there programs for out of shape novice riders?

This is trolling, right?
Quote Reply
Re: opinion on the Zwift Application [iamuwere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No.

I saw the advertisement on youtube and I posted the question.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ginofairplay wrote:
No.

I saw the advertisement on youtube and I posted the question.

They have (or at least used to have) a free 30-day trial. Sign up and give it a try. It's a good way to make the trainer drudgery more tolerable.

''The enemy isn't conservatism. The enemy isn't liberalism. The enemy is bulls**t.''

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i hardly ride my bike outside for training. all my workouts are on zwift. it makes life easy... wake up, head to the garage, hop on the bike and ride.

also i know im hitting my workout 100% and not having to worry about cars on the road, weather conditions, etc.

80/20 Endurance Ambassador
Quote Reply
Re: opinion on the Zwift Application [damon.lebeouf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. Was it easy to set up or should I say l link up with your phone and computer?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Checkout the Zwift website. They go into detail about getting started and setting everything up. In additions to Zwift other indoor training programs include

Trainerroad
TheSufferfest
Rouvy
PerfPro

These are just a few. Zwift and Trainnerroad are probably two of the most popular.
Quote Reply
Re: opinion on the Zwift Application [mickison] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
^bingo.

i was going to reply saying check out their website.

as long as you start out with the right equipment its not that bad. you can use an ipad and bluetooth devices (hr strap, power meter / cadence with a dumb trainer or a smart trainer) and you're off. its not difficult to set up at all.

i will say personally i dont like the native zwift workouts. i started out using trainer roads programs and i much prefer their workouts. im a subscribing member to both zwift and trainer road so i just recreate the trainer road workouts in zwift. its a bit of a pain but i get the best of both programs.

80/20 Endurance Ambassador
Quote Reply