Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Doug Ford does something smart! I know, I am shocked too...
Quote | Reply
Drive clean in Ontario is gone. Good riddance.

I'd love to hear why we should keep it given that about 95% of the cars tested every year pass it easily.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Last edited by: BLeP: Sep 28, 18 12:29
Quote Reply
Re: Doug Ford does something smart! I know, I am shocked too... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Drive clean in Ontario is gone. Good riddance.

I'd love to hear why we should keep it given that about 95% of the cars tested every year pass it easily.

Well I'll be, bout time!! Colossal waste of time and money.
Last edited by: 50+: Sep 28, 18 12:38
Quote Reply
Re: Doug Ford does something smart! I know, I am shocked too... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This was a good move, but it may have been the only "smart" thing that Doug has done. He continues to blunder along.

What a wild and crazy last week to 10 days it's been.

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
well, even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.

in a way i'm often surprised that politicians don't take advantage of low-hanging fruit like this more often - it's such an easy win. lots of points for the base and - if they're honest - begrudging approval from the opposition too.

trudeau strikes me as pretty adept at this. doing things like making a gender-balanced cabinet is frankly quite easy to do in 2018, and is such an applause line i wonder why others didn't snap it up sooner.

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Re: Doug Ford does something smart! I know, I am shocked too... [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Even blind squirrels find nuts once in a while.

Quote Reply
Re: Doug Ford does something smart! I know, I am shocked too... [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trudeau strikes me as pretty adept at this. doing things like making a gender-balanced cabinet is frankly quite easy to do in 2018, and is such an applause line i wonder why others didn't snap it up sooner.

. . . and then Doug Ford appoints his almost all white, middle-aged man Cabinet. So the messaging is clearly lost on Doug! Begs the questions - is Doug that out-of-touch, or is he appealing directly to his base - which is predominately white, male, middle-aged and older?

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We used to have that here in Ohio. Most cars passed, and even if you flunked you only had to document spending something like $300 and if the car still flunked you could get your tags. What a waste of money over the years that we did have it.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: Doug Ford does something smart! I know, I am shocked too... [Justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Justgeorge wrote:
We used to have that here in Ohio. Most cars passed, and even if you flunked you only had to document spending something like $300 and if the car still flunked you could get your tags. What a waste of money over the years that we did have it.

Sounds exactly like our system.

My car never even came close to failing. Even when it was 10 years old.

Quote Reply