Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IM 70.3 Virginia
Quote | Reply
Being that this is the first year for this race in 2019. I was curious if anyone in the Willamsburg area could share any details on the Chickahominy River. I stay in Raleigh, NC so I do get to train on rolling hills and some good climbs on the bike. Run course is going to be on Virginia Capital Trail, anyone provide any input on how flat or hilly the trail is. I wonder if this will be similar to any of the course Rev3 race put on in Willamsburg. Sorry if this has been discussed already, I looked in search topic and couldn't find anything. I just did Augusta last weekend, and looking for another half to do next spring before I attempt first full in the fall.
Quote Reply
Re: IM 70.3 Virginia [dl1340] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m pretty sure it’s the old rev3 Williamsburg course. Maybe slight difference in locations for some things but this one of the races that IM bought from Rev3.

Brooks Doughtie, M.S.
Exercise Physiology
-USAT Level II
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
it's the old Rev3 Williamsburg course. When I did it in 2017 the water level was really low, it was like swimming in a mud hole. I actually ruined a new tri suit
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is NOT the first year for this race. It is Rev3 Williamsburg, rebranded as Ironman
Quote Reply