Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Slowtwitch Ltd. Ed. Team Apparel: Post your photos! A few more for sale!
Quote | Reply
Post your photos of you doing whatever in your kits here along with your comments.

Emilio De Soto II
Maker of triathlon clothing, T1 Wetsuits, & Saddle Seat Pads and AXS since 1990
emilio@desotosport.com http://www.desotosport.com
Last edited by: Emilio: Apr 9, 19 20:41
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Limited Edition Team Apparel: Post your photos here! [Emilio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wore mine on a quick test run last week and it fit great (as expected, I have one of the first year fli-suits). I decided against wearing a white kit to a cyclocross mud-fest, though :-).
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Limited Edition Team Apparel: Post your photos here! [Emilio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Emilio! Raced my Slowtwich kit in the Augusta 70.3 Sunday along with the De Soto arm coolers that you personally made sure shipped in a hurry to get to me in time. Both the kit and the arm coolers we're essential in me hitting a PB! Thank you so much for all of your help. I will post pics from the race as soon as I have them.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Limited Edition Team Apparel: Post your photos here! [Rossguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haven’t got any pics but just received mine. It is top notch in all aspects but what most impressed me was the Forza pad. The best I have seen so far. Great for modesty as well unlike so many other shorts out there that almost seem see through. Recommended!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just got mine! They are awesome! But I knew they would be...this is my 3rd DeSoto kit!

Randy Christofferson(http://www.rcmioga.blogspot.com

Insert Doubt. Erase Hope. Crush Dreams.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[/img][/img]

Couple pics in my kit from the race. Thanks again, Emilio!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Christened my ST 400 mile shorts on the group ride this morning. Very happy with them.

Last edited by: bazilbrush: Sep 28, 18 17:10
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did 112 miles riding from the house up to FitWerx, VT where we had an athlete getting a fit from Ian. Our daughter wanted nothing to do with me (“Daddy stink!”) but the shop pup wanted to make friends.

----------------------------------
Editor-in-Chief, Slowtwitch.com | Twitter
Last edited by: rrheisler: Oct 7, 18 10:48
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wait! The Slowtwitch kit is made by De Soto? Is it too late to order some? I will be upset if I missed this.
John
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Two rides for me so far with the 400 mile bib. So comfortable. Disappeared underneath me. Never even thought about saddle during ride
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Limited Edition Team Apparel: Post your photos here! [johnnybefit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello John,

Guess what? I was informed by my staff that we have a few kits left: Here is what we have as of right now:

2 BB3_L - 400-Mile Bibshort size Large
2 BB3_M - 400-Mile Bibshort size Large
2 FVSC_M - Men's Full Zip Skin Cooler Top size Medium
1 FVSC_L - Men's Full Zip Skin Cooler Top size Large
1 FVSC_XL - Men's Full Zip Skin Cooler Top size XLarge
1 WFVSC1_M - Women's Full Zip Skin Cooler Top size Medium

Contact me emilio@desotosport.com for details on how to order.

Emilio De Soto II
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Ltd. Ed. Team Apparel: Post your photos! A few more for sale! [Emilio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
UPDATE: THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE LEFT as of the time of this posting. I am replying and giving priority based on the date/time your email is received.

2 BB3_L - 400-Mile Bibshort size Large
2 BB3_M - 400-Mile Bibshort size Large
2 FVSC_M - Men's Full Zip Skin Cooler Top size Medium
1 WFVSC1_M - Women's Full Zip Skin Cooler Top size Medium

Contact me emilio@desotosport.com for details on how to order.

Emilio De Soto II
Quote Reply