Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Innerforce Custom Tri Kits
Quote | Reply
anybody use these guys for a one off kit before?

looking at this one for 235 bux.. doesn't seem too bad for a MOQ of 1 triathlon speedsuit

https://innerforcesports.com/shop/triathlon/pro-short-sleeve-triatlon-speedsuit/

Quote Reply
Re: Innerforce Custom Tri Kits [Viper966] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When you say custom do you mean they take your measurements and create a one off speedsuit?
Quote Reply
Re: Innerforce Custom Tri Kits [RBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no, like a custom printed trisuit
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you haven’t already, checkout Ownway. MOQ of one although you may want to get more out of the transaction if your taking the time to design something with them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I currently have the same suit but the sleeveless. I love the kit, it is extremely comfortable and the top portion is a lightweight material that is very breathable. The chamois pad is comfortable and has not produced any chaffing for me even after a 50 mile ride and 15 mile run, I did lube up my normal spots so that there were no issues. When you place the order, they require a deposit and send you a link for the template and you literally create your own design. I printed the template and with some markers made a very rough drawing (my artistry skills are terrible) and sent it off. I was in direct contact with the CEO of the company and he was very attentive and I received my first draft of my design within 48 hours. He was very patient with the tweaking that I wanted done to the design and once it was all said and done I paid the remaining balance and within 3 1/2 weeks I received my tri suit in the mail.
Quote Reply
Re: Innerforce Custom Tri Kits [croberts1022] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hows the kit holding up? Any issues with the quality or comfort?

It looks like they are trying to put together a "team" / ambassador program. Somewhat intrigued as it sounds like you can add personal "sponsorships" or other logos to the team kit. However have no information as to what other benefits they are giving to team members besides discount on the kit, they list "discounts with our sponsor partners" but don't list any. Looks like a pretty new company based on social media posts, they don't go back too far.

USAT L1 and Youth&Junior Elite - USAC L3 - RRCA
The Cupcake Cartel
Skratch Labs Ambassador - Skratchlete
BOCO Ambassador
Quote Reply
Re: Innerforce Custom Tri Kits [Doctor_J] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The kid is holding up nicely, I just went for a long run and it today and it's still feels very good.

I believe it is a newer company, they do offer team discounts, but I did not speak with them about their sponsorship program. Their team discounts are based on the premise that you are part of a racing team, no matter how small. They are very quick to respond via email and I've spoken with the CEO on the phone several times so if you do have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to them. They are very accommodating and will work with you to earn your business and keep it.

As far as the logos are concerned, you can add as many logos as you can fit on the kit. You will just need to sign waivers to use them.

I do hope that I answered all your questions, if not please reply.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
#ownway...chris does a great job and comfy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dear god, I thought the title said intercourse tri kits :))

Use this link to save $5 off your USAT membership renewal:
https://membership.usatriathlon.org/...A2-BAD7-6137B629D9B7
Quote Reply