Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2-button Di2 hydraulic TT levers?
Quote | Reply
Cannot seem to find them... do they even exist? I don’t want to lose my choice to change shift modes...

Sr. Salitre
Quote Reply
Re: 2-button Di2 hydraulic TT levers? [SrSalitre] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not going to happen
Quote Reply
Re: 2-button Di2 hydraulic TT levers? [Clutch Cargo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. Starting to think I should stay on rim brakes for my next TT bike after all...

Sr. Salitre
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You can always add a single button satellite shifter on the base bar. So you’ll have the single button hydro shifter/brake plus a single button satellite/sprint shifter.

Or you get a mechanical/hydro brake caliper, like the TRP HYRD or Juin F1 brake to pair with an old di2 2 button brake lever.

Alex Arman

Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You can get a dura-ace hydraulic single button lever...you can set that up with syncroshift.

Ask me how much I love my Kiwami LD Aero Trisuit
Quote Reply
Re: 2-button Di2 hydraulic TT levers? [doublea334] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That would overcomplicate things, since the TT ultegra di2 lever does not have a port for the satellite shifter. Yes it could be solved, with redundant junctions etc...

Also, I was looking at hydraulic. Mechanical disc is suboptimal IMO

Sr. Salitre
Quote Reply
Re: 2-button Di2 hydraulic TT levers? [Leavitt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
...which is what I wanted to avoid in first place. The option to disable/override synchro shift is a must for me.

Sr. Salitre
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Only other option I can think of is to hack together a non hydraulic 2 button onto a hydraulic lever! Can be done, but a bit of work!

Ask me how much I love my Kiwami LD Aero Trisuit
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SrSalitre wrote:
...which is what I wanted to avoid in first place. The option to disable/override synchro shift is a must for me.

You can still get the two button bar end shifters. If you use those then you can still use manual mode, you just won’t be able to shift the FD from the base bar, but that’s not a big deal.
Quote Reply