Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

That's it, I am outta here...
Quote | Reply
Vontae Davis goes epic and quits on the Bills at halftime. Then retires.

https://bleacherreport.com/...renzo-alexander-says

Poor Guffaw...

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Last edited by: BLeP: Sep 18, 18 7:50
Quote Reply
Re: That's it, I am outta here... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry man, you got scooped on this like three days ago. Maybe you were busy off chasing a moose.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: That's it, I am outta here... [Justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Justgeorge wrote:
Sorry man, you got scooped on this like three days ago. Maybe you were busy off chasing a moose.

Fuck this place, FUCK IT!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They were trying to give him grief for it on ESPN. If he is done, he is done. If the team was done with him they would sit him at halftime and he'd never get on the field again. He could have faked injury to sit out, but how is that better?

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Vontae Davis goes epic and quits on the Bills at halftime. Then retires.

https://bleacherreport.com/...renzo-alexander-says

Poor Guffaw...

at halftime he realized "fuck, I'm playing for the Bills...."

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: That's it, I am outta here... [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
They were trying to give him grief for it on ESPN. If he is done, he is done. If the team was done with him they would sit him at halftime and he'd never get on the field again. He could have faked injury to sit out, but how is that better?

Also, my understanding is, by retiring before the end of the game, he doesn't get paid for the game. So, this very well could have been more honorable than faking an injury or half-assing it for another half and getting paid.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He should have finished the game out of respect for his team mates.

As for loyalty to the team? Meh. Teams have no loyalty to the players. Why should players give a shit about the team?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
+1

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: That's it, I am outta here... [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:

at halftime he realized "fuck, I'm playing for the Bills...."

I am certain that played a big role, and they were getting their asses kicked. I bet if you check his phone records he went out to his ETrade account, checked his balance, and asked "WTF am I doing here?"

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Last edited by: j p o: Sep 18, 18 8:26
Quote Reply
Re: That's it, I am outta here... [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
j p o wrote:

Also, my understanding is, by retiring before the end of the game, he doesn't get paid for the game. So, this very well could have been more honorable than faking an injury or half-assing it for another half and getting paid.

There is no way that went through his mind. He was being a spoiled little brat and probably kicked himself later for not finishing the game and collecting the money.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:
j p o wrote:

There is no way that went through his mind. He was being a spoiled little brat and probably kicked himself later for not finishing the game and collecting the money.

Quite possible. I know nothing about the guy. Just providing the additional info I heard from the talking heads on ESPN.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: That's it, I am outta here... [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:
j p o wrote:

Quite possible. I know nothing about the guy. Just providing the additional info I heard from the talking heads on ESPN.

What the fuck is wrong with you? I don't know anything about him either and yet I moved in strong with my opinion that he's a spoiled brat.

You are supposed to double down and declare that he knew exactly what he was doing.

Then we spend the next two hours calling each other names.

That's how this works.

Geez...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:
j p o wrote:

What the fuck is wrong with you? I don't know anything about him either and yet I moved in strong with my opinion that he's a spoiled brat.

You are supposed to double down and declare that he knew exactly what he was doing.

That's how this works.

Geez...

Just goes to show you can't trust a lawyer.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

Poor Guffaw...

Its all good.
If you're gonna tank the season, you gotta do it right.
Next week the Bills play the Vikings. Shady McCoy is hurt.
I predict the score will be 100-0... at half-time.

But we will have the #1 draft pick next year.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Last edited by: Guffaw: Sep 18, 18 11:37
Quote Reply
Re: That's it, I am outta here... [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:

Reminds me of George Costanza and the Rage-aholics meeting...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

That's how this works.

Geez...

This post needs to made into a sticky at the top of the LavRoom. FAQ #1.

War is god
Quote Reply