Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: kona 2018 - whats going on? can anyone restore the sanity? [THRILLHO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
THRILLHO wrote:
Not really Kona-related, but in about a month, you can add Gwen Jorgensen - Triathlon Olympic Gold Medalist is first American female at Chicago Marathon. Especially now that Jordan Hasay dropped out.

Hopefully no one on Letsrun sees this or they'll go bonkers.

I know OT ... OK so Hasay and Cragg out, but Laura Thweatt is still on the Chicago start list and has a PR of 2:25. Don't think Gwen is likely to beat her unless Laura has an off day. But Gwen definitely a good shot at second American woman.
Quote Reply
Re: kona 2018 - whats going on? can anyone restore the sanity? [PJC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He also has access to all the same dr as froome has. //

Well to be fair, you have the same access to Froome's dr. as he does, probably more so, because I would guess you have more money than him. So are we to imply that perhaps you are doping as you seem to be implying about Wurf???
Quote Reply
Re: kona 2018 - whats going on? can anyone restore the sanity? [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
He also has access to all the same dr as froome has. //

Well to be fair, you have the same access to Froome's dr. as he does, probably more so, because I would guess you have more money than him. So are we to imply that perhaps you are doping as you seem to be implying about Wurf???
It's a sad state of affairs where anyone that has a good performance regardless of anyone knowing the real history implies doping. There was a thread on Kipchoge and what was suggested by someone doping funny enough... Wurf has worked his arse off over the last few years and steadily improved his run. He has proven to be a world class endurance athlete with a big motor over many years. Yes he has access to the best coaches and doctors so is it not plausible it is legit. I would hate to watch sport with the mentality of many people out there...
Quote Reply

Prev Next