Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Men’s - Short Sleeved Tri Suit - Armpit Comfort
Quote | Reply
As I lick my wounds from armpit chafe I’m desperately in need of a new tri top or suit.

Please let me know what brand etc you experience the best fit from. Looking fresh is bonus points :)
Quote Reply
Re: Men’s - Short Sleeved Tri Suit - Armpit Comfort [unicat141] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have both the Huub DS Long Course and the Race Skin (done up super cool in my team colours), and both are very comfortable for long course. Never any chafing. Arm pit chafing for me comes when the suit is too tight. Only ever really had it on a t short that was too small.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
De Soto Sport short sleeved tri top or suit! Both are great, excellent fit, good looking, and virtually indestructible.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Castelli All Out
Quote Reply
Re: Men’s - Short Sleeved Tri Suit - Armpit Comfort [mjlrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agreed!
Quote Reply
Re: Men’s - Short Sleeved Tri Suit - Armpit Comfort [thunderdouble] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another vote for De Soto! Been wearing their short-sleeve tri top for the last two seasons and it is awesome. I wear it tight, but it is so comfortable I forget I'm wearing anything. The skin cooler material helps as well!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
unicat141 wrote:
As I lick my wounds from armpit chafe I’m desperately in need of a new tri top or suit.

Please let me know what brand etc you experience the best fit from. Looking fresh is bonus points :)

Wetsuit safe - there is nothing better. It also helps with removal if applied to legs or arms (full suit)

http://www.sportslick.com/

Grow with data: Dynamic Sports Data | eBay store
Last edited by: D_PRC: Sep 20, 18 7:34
Quote Reply
Re: Men’s - Short Sleeved Tri Suit - Armpit Comfort [2pyrfam] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
2pyrfam wrote:
Another vote for De Soto! Been wearing their short-sleeve tri top for the last two seasons and it is awesome. I wear it tight, but it is so comfortable I forget I'm wearing anything. The skin cooler material helps as well!

^^
THIS

All I Wanted Was A Pepsi, Just One Pepsi

Team Zoot, Team Zoot Mid-Atlantic

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Wyn Republic suits are great as well. Of all the worns ive worn over the years, easily the stretchiest most conforming to any body type and i have had zero issues with any sort of chafing. Also for what its worth - great chamois for a tri suit also!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just bought a De Soto Short Sleeved Riviera Trisuit! I have basically lived in the De Soto Sleeveless Trisuit for about a year now and thought it was time to diversify my race apparel. I tested it on a couple trainer rides and will be wearing it for Atlantic City 70.3 this weekend. I will let you know how it goes. I expect that it will perform flawlessly, just like every other piece of De Soto apparel that I have owned. (EDIT: Actually, I just realized I still own every piece of De Soto apparel that I have purchased... Some of them are going on 6 years!!)
Last edited by: toastygloveman: Sep 20, 18 11:48
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hello, I am always grateful for those who post great comments about their experiences with our products. I invite you to contact me directly if you would like to test any of our Trisuits. We offer a money back guarantee, even after you have ridden and tested it to prove to yourself it is the right suit for you.

email me at emilio@desotosport.com with this information if you wish for me to personally recommend a size.

HEIGHT
WEIGHT
CHEST (measured as the largest part of circumference right over the pectoral muscle)
WAIST (circumference measured at the belly-button line - this is NOT the same as your pants waist size)
HIPS (circumference measured at the widest point, NOT at your hips where your belt may go. typically this will measure just a few inches below your hips bones and around the largest part of the glutes)

Emilio De Soto II
Maker of triathlon clothing, T1 Wetsuits, & Saddle Seat Pads and AXS since 1990
emilio@desotosport.com http://www.desotosport.com
Quote Reply
Re: Men’s - Short Sleeved Tri Suit - Armpit Comfort [Emilio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Emilio wrote:
hello, I am always grateful for those who post great comments about their experiences with our products. I invite you to contact me directly if you would like to test any of our Trisuits. We offer a money back guarantee, even after you have ridden and tested it to prove to yourself it is the right suit for you.

email me at emilio@desotosport.com with this information if you wish for me to personally recommend a size.

HEIGHT
WEIGHT
CHEST (measured as the largest part of circumference right over the pectoral muscle)
WAIST (circumference measured at the belly-button line - this is NOT the same as your pants waist size)
HIPS (circumference measured at the widest point, NOT at your hips where your belt may go. typically this will measure just a few inches below your hips bones and around the largest part of the glutes)

Emilio is the man

I have purchased at least 4 grand if his products over the years
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
unicat141 wrote:

Hi,
I just purchased the Mobius Trisuit from De Soto and will be wearing it for a race in a week. As others have stated - talk to Emilio and try one of the suits. I ordered the Mobius as I prefer a fleece pad for the majority of my races. I have been wearing De Soto products for 26 years and can attest to the quality and durability of the products!
I still have nearly of all of De Soto stuff too!
Good luck! John

https://www.desotosport.com/...bius-trisuit-sleeved
Quote Reply
Re: Men’s - Short Sleeved Tri Suit - Armpit Comfort [RBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RBR wrote:
Emilio wrote:

HEIGHT
WEIGHT

Emilio is the man

I have purchased at least 4 grand if his products over the years

I cannot thank you enough for your loyalty to our products. Please email me prior to your next order.

Emilio De Soto II
Maker of triathlon clothing, T1 Wetsuits, & Saddle Seat Pads and AXS since 1990
emilio@desotosport.com http://www.desotosport.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So, as expected, my Short Sleeved Riviera Trisuit performed flawlessly on race day. It was raining and cold the entire race, ideal conditions for chaffing. But there was none... I even used the fly during a pitstop!

I don't want to imply that De Soto gear is not good during training, because that is not true at all. But it seems to perform exceptionally well during racing. I think it likes to warm up in during the swim like me ^^;
Quote Reply