Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Survivor: David vs. Goliath survivor pool [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
Alibabwa wrote:
davec wrote:
Agree. Best episode of a mostly uninteresting season.

Nick now has the target on his back as he wasted his idol.

If he goes, who deserves to win? Angelina or Allison?

Angelina doesn't have a chance, she doesn't have the self-awareness to realize how she is perceived. Everyone is already tired of her going on about how she got rice for the tribe. She is terrible at challenges (has she won anything yet?) so it wasn't as selfless an act as she is playing it out to be. Her attempt at jury management with Elizabeth went over like a lead balloon and her attempts to connect with people (e.g. using military terminology with Dan) have backfired. I think everyone will want her in the final three with them so is a good chance she makes it that far.

Alison has a good shot if Nick doesn't make it to the final three. I think that would be a fun final tribal - her and Nick to duke it out intelligently and Angelina to provide comedy relief.

If any of the contenders could manage to get in the final three with Angelina and Mike they'll be laughing.

I disagree, I think Mike is going to win it all. He just orchestrated the take out of Christian, (which by the way means I advance another week, but have no more pics :( )

Next week should be a fun finally to a fun season.

That and winning one individual immunity is pretty much all he has on his resume. He is a screenwriter so should be able to come up with a good story to swing the votes. He could argue that staying under the radar is a valid strategy. It should be an interesting finale.
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor: David vs. Goliath survivor pool [Alibabwa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was glad to see Angelina shut out on votes. But it was clear that she still has no self awareness. The fact you are a woman is NOT why no one liked you.

Right guy won.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor: David vs. Goliath survivor pool [Alibabwa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alibabwa wrote:
DavHamm wrote:
Alibabwa wrote:
davec wrote:

If any of the contenders could manage to get in the final three with Angelina and Mike they'll be laughing.

I disagree, I think Mike is going to win it all. He just orchestrated the take out of Christian, (which by the way means I advance another week, but have no more pics :( )

Next week should be a fun finally to a fun season.

That and winning one individual immunity is pretty much all he has on his resume. He is a screenwriter so should be able to come up with a good story to swing the votes. He could argue that staying under the radar is a valid strategy. It should be an interesting finale.

Huh, I got it right. Whoda thunk! Previous tribals have been pretty vicious to people like Angelina, I'm glad it didn't end up being all about roasting her. A well-deserved win for Nick.
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor: David vs. Goliath survivor pool [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, glad Nick won. I had a feeling he would by the way the questioning went before the final vote. Knew Angelina had no shot... but usually that's how it ends up. If you have three people at the end and one of them clearly doesn't have a chance something went wrong with the game.
Quote Reply

Prev Next