Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

CBD Oils / Endurance Training
Quote | Reply
What is everyone’s experience with CBD Oils and endurance training. It’s helped me with sleep and pai /inflammation, but my legs feel sluggish the next day. Thoughts?
Quote Reply
Re: CBD Oils / Endurance Training [CTex65] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I tried it for sleep, had the opposite effect on me, kept me alert and awake. After a few nights of that just put it away, have not used it for any of the other properties it is supposed to help..

But I may be an outlier, I tried ambien, even had two once, and nothing happened at all...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I use it before bed.. helps me sleep and I think it helps with soreness. Feel great the next day, much more rested than before. Prior to starting to use it, my wife said that multiple times a week I'd wake up gasping for air like I was panicking. I did a sleep apnea test and that's not what was causing it. It was likely stress that CBD seems to help with.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just started using a full spectrum hemp oil yesterday. Hoping it helps with sleep issues and inflammation. So far, on day 2, I haven't noticed anything. Will update if anything changes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Try taking it before a workout and you should notice it keeps you from going out too hard early on. It relieves anxiety, which allows you to chill out a little bit and not try too hard to hit numbers. Perfect for keeping your easy days easy.

----------------------------------------------------------
Zen and the Art of Triathlon. Strava Workout Log
Interviews with Chris McCormack, Helle Frederikson, Angela Naeth, and many more.
http://www.zentriathlon.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is it legal in Florida without a medical card?

It isn't pyscho-active so it what exactly does it do?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I prefer topical applications directly to the inflamed area in general.
My wife and I have been using Arnica cream and it does provide a mild feeling of relief; she has arthritis in her hands and I use it on sore back, glutes, etc.
Biofreeze also seems to help.

I was hopeful that CBD cream would be even better. Unfortunately, it didn't seem to provide any relief at all.

Regarding your experience, maybe it is "working". The sluggish feeling may be because your body is just healing. Sort of like after a massage or extended periods of stretching, don't you feel lethargic the next day?
Quote Reply
Re: CBD Oils / Endurance Training [Twinkie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Twinkie wrote:
Is it legal in Florida without a medical card?

It isn't pyscho-active so it what exactly does it do?

CBD oil has no to very very little THC. It’s legal in all 50 states regardless if marijuana is legal in you state or not. No psycho-active affects whatsoever.

I’ve been using Floyd’s of Leadville Full Spectrum 50mg pills for a few weeks. Personally I don’t think it’s affected my sleep much but definitely does seem to make aches and pains go away. No different from Tylenol or Advil, but I guess just mentally feels “better” taking CBD oil as opposed to OTC pain meds.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Tough Times Don't Last, Tough People Do.
Quote Reply