Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2018 Ironman Arizona Deferral
Quote | Reply
HI,

I would like to defer my entry for the 2018 Ironman to 2019 due to starting of a new job. As per their website, it is allowed up to October 4th for any reason. I have tried e-mailing arizona@ironman.com on three separate occasions and have yet to receive a response. Does anyone know if I am contacting the people and also I did read it correctly and that a deferment is allowed?

Thanks for any help,
Matt
Quote Reply
Re: 2018 Ironman Arizona Deferral [rand453] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Post this on their FB page.
Quote Reply
Re: 2018 Ironman Arizona Deferral [ninagski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will do,

Thank you,
Matt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just wait. It will take a while (week or so) for them to reply to your email but they will make it happen.

athleteservices@ironman.com
Last edited by: arkmann: Sep 14, 18 11:33
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Keep me posted on your progress. I'm in a similar boat, I was hospitalized with pneumonia and won't be out of the woods until October. My lungs won't be 'right' for a few months, but I'd like to defer my 2018 entry to IMAZ in 2019 (or any IM next year).

I emailed arizona@ironman.com on September 4th and have not received a response. Tried athleteservices@ironman.com a week later and have only received an automated response with a ticket number. I'm starting to bite my fingernails with their October 4th deadline approaching.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was in the same boat back in July, had emailed them 3 times and also posted on the IMAZ 2018 FB page.

I eventually got an email reply from Ironman which came from a person called Joshua Garcia, with the email address - support@wtc.zendesk.com.

Try that, and good luck - see you in November 2019!!
Quote Reply
Re: 2018 Ironman Arizona Deferral [IronLiam] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Your only option is 2019 Arizona. They won’t let you transfer to a different race unless it’s same calendar year.
Quote Reply
Re: 2018 Ironman Arizona Deferral [dah5609] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep, Joshua made it happen for me too. Yes, Arizona 2019 was the only option.
Quote Reply