Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Lionel Sanders is Doing Another Ironman (Greatest Troll in Triathlon History?) [aullein] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
just my .02 but no one is catching that dude on the bike. He'll be first going into T2 unless he has issues on the bike.//

He may very well be first to T2, what I'm saying is that he will have company, and thus will not have the fastest bike split on the day, just like last time. The lure and power of chasers is just too strong to overcome all by yourself on the front, unless he gets some unreal camera Moto draft out there. But that is the thing, there will be cameras on him, on the chase group, and on the uberbiker group too, so it all pretty much evens out for all the leading men.

Friendly wager??
Quote Reply
Re: Lionel Sanders is Doing Another Ironman (Greatest Troll in Triathlon History?) [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
just my .02 but no one is catching that dude on the bike. He'll be first going into T2 unless he has issues on the bike.//
He may very well be first to T2, what I'm saying is that he will have company, and thus will not have the fastest bike split on the day, just like last time. The lure and power of chasers is just too strong to overcome all by yourself on the front, unless he gets some unreal camera Moto draft out there. But that is the thing, there will be cameras on him, on the chase group, and on the uberbiker group too, so it all pretty much evens out for all the leading men.

Friendly wager??

You know more than me so Ill take that as more fact than opinion (i enjoy the feedback and knowledge you throw down on here). Ill go out on a limb and say he doesn't get caught and is out front whole ride once he assumes lead. first into T2. Good points on having to push own wind all day but something tells me he enjoys throwing it back in everyone's face that he crushed it all on his own with no help. bragging rights on a forum a friendly wager? not sure how that can be done on here.
Quote Reply

Prev Next