Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Replacement insoles for Hoka Clayton
Quote | Reply
My yellow Hoka Speed inserts developed sizable holes around the toes after 200 miles or so. Do you know if Hoka sells replacement inserts? I checked their website and found nothing... would love to get a replacement pair made from the same material.

Thanks!

Next races on the schedule: none at the moment
Quote Reply
Re: Replacement insoles for Hoka Clayton [alex_korr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you try calling Hoka direct? In the past I was able to just call and get extras. I know it's now different owners but it's worth a try.

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! đŸ˜‚ '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Re: Replacement insoles for Hoka Clayton [Sweeney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did call them. They don't ship inserts or any "extras". However, they did offer to replace my Claytons for some other shoe, but I'd rather keep them and use 3rd party inserts....

Quote Reply
Re: Replacement insoles for Hoka Clayton [alex_korr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All my Hoka shoes have Ortholite insoles. Ortholite sell one each male and female insole on Amazon. I have no idea if it's the same as the original or better/worse. Maybe drop them a message? I'd be interested if you do try them.
Quote Reply
Re: Replacement insoles for Hoka Clayton [OddSlug] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, that's what I am planning to do - I have a spare set of ortholite inserts from my old Bondi 3s.
I'll try them on the track tomorrow, see if they will stay in place. They do add about 3g each to each shoe compared to the speed inserts, so there's that.

Quote Reply