Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: North Carolina 70.3 and Hurricane Florence [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My wife has as well as a couple other people I know that were signed up (I'm not signed up).

It offered lots of options. I was rather impressed with the offering which included being able to transfer to some full ironman events this year and free entry into some running races in addition.
Quote Reply
Re: North Carolina 70.3 and Hurricane Florence [pvolb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah I received mine, it was in my spam folder for some reason or another
Quote Reply
Re: North Carolina 70.3 and Hurricane Florence [Jnags7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL several of my athletes texted me....IM LOU?

I will give WTC a ton of credit. I knew immediately after this storm and how bad Wilm was destroyed and then the flooding that would occur, this race was done. I give them credit for getting it cancelled quickly and enough time for athletes to move to other races and chances to move to other races. Major kudos to WTC.

Brooks Doughtie, M.S.
Exercise Physiology
-USAT Level II
Quote Reply
Re: North Carolina 70.3 and Hurricane Florence [B_Doughtie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah. I thought that IMFL was a good one if you wanted it. Its sold out (IMF still available I think) but they still let you move here. Obviously only works if you wanted to bump up for a full but I'd say enough time to do that.

So you pay for a HIM get into a sold out IM and get a half marathon in Savannah as well. Not a bad offer from WTC for trying. My wife would never do a full so not an option for us but I like their offer.
Quote Reply
Re: North Carolina 70.3 and Hurricane Florence [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still waiting for mine as well. I e-mailed them a few days ago, no response yet.
Quote Reply

Prev Next