Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervélo P2 & P3 new colors - No P5
Quote | Reply
Just saw on the Cervélo website that there are new colors for the P2 and the P3 models (P5X as well) but the P5 is the same.

Does it mean these are the 2019 models and P5 2019 is the only one not yet out? Maybe disc one coming out?

P2: Horrible light blue color and comes with new Profile cockpit and ISM saddle and Shimano's latest 7000 series 105

P3: New DT Swiss wheels, a Profile cockpit and ISM saddle for 2019
Quote Reply
Re: Cervélo P2 & P3 new colors - No P5 [ARA18] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh man, really like the color for the new, blue P2.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ARA18 wrote:
Just saw on the Cervélo website that there are new colors for the P2 and the P3 models (P5X as well) but the P5 is the same.

Does it mean these are the 2019 models and P5 2019 is the only one not yet out? Maybe disc one coming out?

P2: Horrible light blue color and comes with new Profile cockpit and ISM saddle and Shimano's latest 7000 series 105

P3: New DT Swiss wheels, a Profile cockpit and ISM saddle for 2019

I like the blue of the P2. I prefer that over all the standard black bikes with a bit of some other color as trim.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you look closely, there are two colors for the P2. It comes in the blue and also a black with flouro accents. Underneath the picture of the bike it asks you to choose the model and has both colors listed.

Brian Jacobson
Fit2Ride Velo Studio
http://www.fit2ridevelo.com
Last edited by: BrianJ: Sep 5, 18 12:52
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
An updated P5 is coming despite the denyers here.

David
* Ironman for Life! (Blog) * IM Everyday Hero Video * Daggett Shuler Law *
Disclaimer: I have personal and professional relationships with many athletes, vendors, and organizations in the triathlon world.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervélo P2 & P3 new colors - No P5 [david] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
clearly, since the p3's are called p3 rim......
Quote Reply