Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IM Tremblant Bike Course
Quote | Reply
I believe the original run course was slightly changed at Tremblant within the first couple of years, and I thought the bike course had also changed but couldn’t find anything about it. Wondering if it actually was and if so how big a change was made.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: IM Tremblant Bike Course [MustGoFaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
From the first year, 2012, to 2013 I think the bike was extended on the 117, and I believe it was the St. Jovite out and back that was shortened. And then this year the St. Jovite out and back was eliminated and you go further up Duplessis.
Quote Reply
Re: IM Tremblant Bike Course [Daniel Clarke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Daniel Clarke wrote:
From the first year, 2012, to 2013 I think the bike was extended on the 117, and I believe it was the St. Jovite out and back that was shortened. And then this year the St. Jovite out and back was eliminated and you go further up Duplessis.

At least part of the reason for the earlier turnaround on 117 and subsequent longer out and back in St. Jovite in 2012 was construction on 117 that began just north of the turnaround.
Quote Reply
Re: IM Tremblant Bike Course [MustGoFaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And for the run course, the first few years I think, on your way back you would go past the trail exit and do a 1km or so out and back, back to the trail exit. Now they've removed it and instead you run further out the main trail.
Quote Reply
Re: IM Tremblant Bike Course [SBRcanuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks All for the replies
Quote Reply
Re: IM Tremblant Bike Course [SBRcanuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SBRcanuck wrote:
And for the run course, the first few years I think, on your way back you would go past the trail exit and do a 1km or so out and back, back to the trail exit. Now they've removed it and instead you run further out the main trail.

This was made possible since the built a tunnel under the road (Monte Ryan).
Quote Reply