Re: 100 days to 100/100 [RBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RBR wrote:
What is 100/100?

when 50/50/50 isnt enough
Quote Reply
Re: 100 days to 100/100 [lacticturkey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't think I've done it since 2009 when I was getting ready for Boston. I think I'm going to do Boston again so I can return to the challenge and see how it goes in my 50s vs my 40s....10 years ago I had a hundred mile week in there but not likely to happen this time around.
Quote Reply
Re: 100 days to 100/100 [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm excited for it. Always a great prep for a spring marathon. Last year I averaged 100 runs over the course of the challenge and it got me to a boston qualifying time. Will use the challenge again this year to train for boston (hopefully)!
Quote Reply
Re: 100 days to 100/100 [treyedr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
treyedr wrote:
bluestacks867 wrote:
I'll join in on this. Not going to log it on ST (already have enough to keep up with between Strava and my personal spreadsheet log). But I'll play along in the shadows. I have a 279 day S, B, or R streak going but I think a 100 R minimum of 30 mins would serve me well.

Wait.....you have gone 279 days without taking a rest day? Impressive! Care to share the details?

It started on Dec 1st as a personal goal of doing a 90 day streak of at least one S, B, or R. It was mostly just a way to motivate myself to get back into training in the dead on winter.

I just decided to keep the streak going. If I need a rest, it is either an easy pool swim or an easy 30 minute bike around the neighborhood. I wouldn't call it a streak of great training days, its just my rest days tend to be something easy. If I am sick with a cold and need a few days off (twice now), I just run a slow mile on the treadmill each day until I am healthy (not the smartest thing to do but the streak motivates me).

Daily avg for the 281 day streak: 330yd swim, 12 mile bike, 3.4 mile run

"If it costs you 30 minutes at Maryland so what" -dwreal
Quote Reply
Re: 100 days to 100/100 [bluestacks867] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can sync strava to the sT log... sounds like you would have some good Big Kahuna points!
Quote Reply
Re: 100 days to 100/100 [Scheherazade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Scheherazade wrote:
You can sync strava to the sT log... sounds like you would have some good Big Kahuna points!

Definitely, and I'm going to add some additional options for pulling in more spans of time.

-Eric
Quote Reply
Re: 100 days to 100/100 [EricTheBiking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will it include auto-sync (or a "scheduled" option)?
Quote Reply
Re: 100 days to 100/100 [Scheherazade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Scheherazade wrote:

I was able to sign up and sync (only the last 60 days). Thanks for the tip.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
EricTheBiking wrote:
Definitely, and I'm going to add some additional options for pulling in more spans of time.

-Eric

Nice! Is it true that 60 days is currently the max?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bluestacks867 wrote:
Scheherazade wrote:

I was able to sign up and sync (only the last 60 days). Thanks for the tip.

This is a good start. As I said, my next focus is to enhance this so we get an idea of how many are going to download, not to try too many at once, and provide some status and control as the lot pulls the strava stuff in. Welcome :)

-E
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bluestacks867 wrote:
Nice! Is it true that 60 days is currently the max?

Correct, but it's entirely arbitrary and stems from a desire to monitor and balance how bad we abuse the Strava servers :)

-E
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That makes sense. I have been on ST for over a year now and never even knew about the training log or how easy it was to auto sync to Strava. It seems like a really cool community feature. Thanks for building it.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bluestacks867 wrote:
That makes sense. I have been on ST for over a year now and never even knew about the training log or how easy it was to auto sync to Strava. It seems like a really cool community feature. Thanks for building it.

Thanks, you're too kind. :) It's my pleasure.

-Eric
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
EricTheBiking wrote:

Thanks, you're too kind. :) It's my pleasure.

-Eric

[pink] get a room! :-) [/pink]

Eta: how come we have all these color words for markup... But, "pink" isn't one?! Of all color names that ought to work..

When do we get autosync....? I keep Forgetting to sync once every 60 days.
Last edited by: Tom_hampton: Sep 7, 18 8:21
Quote Reply
Re: 100 days to 100/100 [Tom_hampton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom_hampton wrote:
[pink] get a room! :-) [/pink]

Eta: how come we have all these color words for markup... But, "pink" isn't one?! Of all color names that ought to work..

When do we get autosync....? I keep Forgetting to sync once every 60 days.

Errr yeah pink would also be for blushing :^)

Autosync would be a great feature. I was waiting to see the long-term stability and volume of the Strava portion before I tackled it.

-Eric-
Quote Reply

Prev Next