Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Stolen in SoCal: Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod Disc + Cervelo P2 1X
Quote | Reply
Sometime Friday night I had two of my bikes stolen from my garage. 😢 Police report has been filed. Both of these are pretty unique so if you could please keep a look out I’d greatly appreciate it! If you see them on eBay, Craigslist, FB Marketplace, or anywhere else please let me know. From what I'm learning there's a pretty well organized group that's been targeting owners of high-end bikes. Not cool.

1) Custom Cervelo P2 1X - Painted matte black, SRAM components, Shimano Pro Aerobars, 80/60 Chinese Carbon wheelset, Stages Rival Powermeter, Fizik Mistica saddle, Fizik Arione saddle, BentoX box

2) 2018 Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod Disc - black/silver/orange, SRAM Force, Quarq Powermeter, 3T Aeronova bars, Reynolds Assault Disc wheelset

Last edited by: sailnfast: Sep 2, 18 12:25
Quote Reply
Re: Stolen in SoCal: Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod Disc + Cervelo P2 1X [sailnfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That sucks. Where in SoCal?

Let me guess...they broke into the garage by defeating the "emergency release" on the roll-up door, right? If so, that's the same M.O. as the assholes who stole my bikes ~3 years ago.

You might want to revisit/change some of your Strava security settings if you use that app...along with re-thinking how you name various equipment and/or also switching to a pseudonym...just some suggestions for the future.

http://bikeblather.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Stolen in SoCal: Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod Disc + Cervelo P2 1X [sailnfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Be sure to check offerup.com. I just had a thread over in the Lavender Room about finding my bike gear of offerup.com, setting up a sting with the seller, and getting it back.

The cops say that offerup.com is the current go-to place for fencing stolen stuff.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That sucks Fred. I’ll keep an eye out.

Train safe & smart
Bob

Quote Reply