Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Fenix 5 Question
Quote | Reply
What I want to see is (all the time) - how much battery life I have left. Whatever setting it's on right now, I never know anything, until it gets to 10% remaining.....and then it's just a short vibration and screen shot.

Is there a way to have it display battery life remaining.....all the time? If not, how about displaying - when it gets to (_____%) remaining?

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Fenix 5 Question [nc452010] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Go onto the garmin connect store and download a different watch face. There are many that show the battery life.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
During an activity or just going about the day? You could configure the stock watch face to show battery charge.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yup, my watch face constantly shows the charge.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Settings-watch Face-Additional Data

At least on my Fenix 3 you can get a battery icon without having to download an additional watch face
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you mean day to day on the watch face I was able to add it as one of the 4 blank spots on the standard watch face.

- hold the up button to get to the menu
- select watch face
- select which ever face you want
- select customize
- scroll down and select data
options available are day week and date (e.g. Mon 3), date (e.g. 3 Sep), steps, calories burnt, steps climbed, active minutes, battery status, sunrise/sunset, altimeter, UTC time, calendar, notifications, recovery time, last activity, fenix name, and blank.

During an activity if you hold the up button to enter settings the battery charge is shown at the top of the screen. Alternatively you can add it as a data field to any activity, it's under "other fields"
Quote Reply
Re: Fenix 5 Question [greasdupdeafguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got it. Thanks guys.
Quote Reply
Re: Fenix 5 Question [gregf83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's horrific, I'd get a headache looking at that all day!
Quote Reply