Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SRAM Red 22 Quarq DZero 172.5, BB30, 130bcd w/ 55/44 S-Works TT chainrings and custom carbon wheels
Quote | Reply
I've gotten to the point where racing just is not fun for me any more. Running and riding has become a chore so I am stepping away from racing. That being said my tri and road race bikes are going up for sale. I'd prefer to sell each as whole bikes but would consider parting either out. Details are as follows...

2015 Specialized Shiv all custom. The frame started life as the matte black/carbon/gray color way. Is now custom painted gloss jet black with metallic red accents with custom painted fuelcellage matching jet black. Also has a Torhans Bento X custom mounted to the plastic cover where the bladder would be installed. Has about 75 miles since being repainted and built back up. Will include both setback seatposts that come with the bike.

Cockpit: TriRig Alpha X with Zipp Vula Alumina evo 70 extensions. ODI extension grips and SRAM etap bip grips on the bulls. TRP 970 carbon brake levers. Includes all spacers and hardware for the bar set up as sent from TriRig.
Groupset: SRAM Red ETAP blips installed on the bulls and clics installed on the extensions. Rear derailleur has CeramicSpeed pulley wheels installed, red. SRAM Red 22 11-28 cassette and KMC X11SL gold chain
Brakes: TriRig Omega X front and rear
Crankset: SRAM Red Quarq, 172.5, 130bcd 55/44 Sworks chainrings with CeramicSpeed BB30 bearings
Wheels: 2017 Zipp Firecrest 808 wheels with bearings upgraded to CeramicSpeed. Specialized S-Works Turbo cotton 700x26 tires and latex tubes.

Looking for $6000 total for the complete build but willing to part out to an extent.

2018 Specialized Allez Sprint 61cm limited edition Chameleon paint scheme
Zipp SL70 aero handle bars 44cm matte black
PRO vibe 110cm stem
SRAM Red 22 shifters
SRAM Red aerolink brakes
SRAM Red 22 front derailleur with gold K-Edge chain catcher
SRAM Force 22 rear derailleur with CeramicSpeed pulley wheels, black
CeramicSpeed BB30 bottom bracket bearings
Specialized S-Works 175cm crankset 110bcd with Rotor Qarbon round rings 52/38
Wheels, Nextie 45mm carbon rims, Sapim CXray spokes and Industry 9 torch hubs 20/24 hole with Enduro XD15 ceramic bearing upgrade with Froce 1170 11-28 cassette
Specialized S-Works Turbo Cotton 700x26
KMC X11SL gold chain

Looking for $3000 total for the complete build but willing to part out to an extent.

For some reason pictures never work for me on here so PM me for pictures I have plenty.
Last edited by: ajdufour: Oct 10, 18 4:20
Quote Reply
Re: Custom Specialized Shiv, etap, 61cm and custom Allez Sprint 61cm [ajdufour] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Parting out Shiv, Allez Sprint, both 61cm, eTap, 808, etc...[ajdufour] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Decided to part out both bikes so here is what's for sale now...

61cm custom painted, jet black and metallic red, Specialized Shiv frameset. Includes frame, fork, both seatposts, headset, CeramicSpeed bottom bracket, TriRig Omega X front and rear brakes (no pads), custom painted to match fuelcellage, and custom mounted Torhans Bento X. *****SOLD*****

61cm 2018 Specialized Allez Sprint frameset, limited edition Chameleon color way in excellent condition. Asking $1000

Zipp 808 Firecrest clincher wheel set, include Zipp pads, valve extenders and skewers. Also included are 700x26 Specialized S-works turbo cotton tires and latex tubes. 2017 model with black stickers, upgraded CeramicSpeed bearings. *****SOLD*****

Custom built wheels, Nextie 45c carbon clincher rims, Sapim CXray spokes and Industry 9 torch road hubs, turquoise 20/24 with upgraded Enduro XD15 ceramic bearings. Asking $1000

SRAM eTap aero group. 2 pairs of blips (1 brand new never used), 1 pair of clics, blip box, front derailleur w/battery, rear derailleur with CeramicSpeed pulley wheels red in color w/battery, and charger. Also can include blip grips for the bulls if interested. *****SOLD*****

SRAM Red 22 Quarq, 172.5mm, 130bcm, hidden bolt, with Specialized S-Works chainrings 55/44. Asking $800

TriRig Alpha X bar setup, includes original box and all hardware. No tilt kit, was purchased before tilt kit was included. Also includes Zipp Vuka Alumina Evo 70 extensions with Odi extension grips. Used less than 75 miles. *****SOLD*****

SRAM Red 22 double tap shifters/brake levers. Used but in good shape. Asking $200

SRAM Red brake calipers, used but in excellent condition. Asking $125

Have pictures of both bikes complete and can take any pictures of individual parts if interested but neither has been taken apart yet. Let me know if interested.
Last edited by: ajdufour: Sep 16, 18 17:12
Quote Reply
Re: Parting out Shiv, Allez Sprint, both 61cm, eTap, 808, etc... [ajdufour] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
eTap group has been sold.
Quote Reply
Re: Parting out Shiv, Allez Sprint, both 61cm, eTap, 808, etc... [ajdufour] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shiv frameset and TriRig bars sold
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Zipps sold

Custom built wheels, Nextie 45c carbon clincher rims, Sapim CXray spokes and Industry 9 torch road hubs, turquoise 20/24 with upgraded Enduro XD15 ceramic bearings. Asking $1000

SRAM Red 22 Quarq, 172.5mm, 130bcm, hidden bolt, with Specialized S-Works chainrings 55/44. Asking $800

Items listed still available and open to offers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Custom built wheels, Nextie 45c carbon clincher rims, Sapim CXray spokes and Industry 9 torch road hubs, turquoise 20/24 with upgraded Enduro XD15 ceramic bearings. Include Specialized S-Works Turbo cotton 700x26 tires and DT Swiss stainless steel RWS skewers. Asking $1000

SRAM Red 22 Quarq DZero, 172.5mm, BB30, 130bcm, hidden bolt, with Specialized S-Works chainrings 55/44. Asking $800
Last edited by: ajdufour: Oct 10, 18 4:21
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drop...

Wheels down to $900 and quarq $700
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump....

Open to offers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
shoot me text 845 742 7781 about the quarq thansk

They cant stop me....Even if they stopped me!
Quote Reply
Re: Parting out Shiv, Allez Sprint, both 61cm, eTap, 808, etc... [colin.m.martin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ahh man.. that aero etap would have been perfect for me.. damn
Quote Reply