Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Entrepreneurship and frequency of Small Businesses in triathlon
Quote | Reply
Hi,
I just wanted to get some insight around the frequency of small businesses and business owners in triathlon. Survey here takes about 20s to fill out. Please feel free to fill out if you are a triathlete, spectator or just and enthusiast. I will let the survey run for some time, (not sure how long) I would like to get a good sample size.
I will post the results on this thread.

Feel free to post on this thread too.

Edit: Businesses do not have to be involved in triathlon. The only connection to triathlon I ask for is that you the individual working or owning a small business has an interest in triathlon in some way.

Defining a small business as: 1-50 employees, privately owned corporations, partnerships, or sole proprietorships. This can be for profit or not for profit.

Thank you for your time!

https://docs.google.com/...viewform?usp=sf_link

Grow with data: Dynamic Sports Data | eBay store
Last edited by: D_PRC: Sep 5, 18 9:38
Quote Reply
Re: Frequency of Small Businesses in triathlon [D_PRC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You looking for information on business owners who's business is involved in triathlon or is the survey for anyone that owns a small business and participates, spectates, etc. in triathlon?
Quote Reply
Re: Frequency of Small Businesses in triathlon [FuzzyRunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FuzzyRunner wrote:
You looking for information on business owners who's business is involved in triathlon or is the survey for anyone that owns a small business and participates, spectates, etc. in triathlon?

Any business. It can be unrelated to triathlon, the only connection I ask for is that you're interested in triathlon in some way.

Quote Reply
Re: Frequency of Small Businesses in triathlon [D_PRC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wanted to touch on this again. I received a number of responses last week.
I'm interested in the number of entrepreneurs in the triathlon world. I'm just doing some personal research
What types of businesses do you own or work for?

Thanks guys.

https://docs.google.com/...viewform?usp=sf_link

Quote Reply