Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Who was the 3rd sitting Congressman to endorse Trump? [Smil'n Hawaiian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Update, today Hunter's wife has changed her plea to guilty and has agreed to cooperate with the investigation.
Quote Reply
Re: Who was the 3rd sitting Congressman to endorse Trump? [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
Update, today Hunter's wife … has agreed to cooperate with the investigation.

I wonder who she is cooperating against? I predict a divorce.
Quote Reply
Re: Who was the 3rd sitting Congressman to endorse Trump? [Harbinger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Harbinger wrote:
chaparral wrote:

Didn't he already throw her under the bus, essentially blaming her for any financial irregularities?
Quote Reply
Re: Who was the 3rd sitting Congressman to endorse Trump? [AlanShearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AlanShearer wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
chaparral wrote:

Didn't he already throw her under the bus, essentially blaming her for any financial irregularities?

Yep, not sure if these crazy kids can still make it work.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Who was the 3rd sitting Congressman to endorse Trump? [AlanShearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AlanShearer wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
chaparral wrote:

yep:

“She was also the campaign manager, so whatever she did, that’ll be looked at too, I’m sure,” Hunter said on Fox News shortly after the indictment. “But I didn’t do it. … I didn’t spend any money illegally.”
Quote Reply
Re: Who was the 3rd sitting Congressman to endorse Trump? [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
AlanShearer wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
chaparral wrote:

yep:

“She was also the campaign manager, so whatever she did, that’ll be looked at too, I’m sure,” Hunter said on Fox News shortly after the indictment. “But I didn’t do it. … I didn’t spend any money illegally.”

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Who was the 3rd sitting Congressman to endorse Trump? [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
AlanShearer wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
chaparral wrote:

Yep, not sure if these crazy kids can still make it work.

one of my favorite parts: Vega, his lawyer, wrote ... that "while there may be evidence of infidelity, irresponsibility, or alcohol dependence, the underlying facts do not equate to criminal activity."

like you, i fear the marriage may not successfully navigate this chicane.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply

Prev Next