Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kedge dual garmin mount
Quote | Reply
I am currently using an enve stem Mount for my garmin and am looking into a dual mount option to hold a GoPro or light. Noticed K-edge makes them and also makes just the insert for the mount. Anyone know if you can swap that out for what’s already in the enve stem mount?
Quote Reply
Re: Kedge dual garmin mount [TNTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I use a barfly, you should check them out. They sell everything in one package, mount inserts for a big old Garmin and a bunch of others. I just swithed to a Wahoo bolt which is much smaller and they have this cool option to switch the attaching plate to keep the computer close to my bars.

The attachments for my gopro and a light were already part of the kits I have bought and cheaper than kedge Not sure if anyones inserts can be switched out and be safe. I wouldn't trust my gps or gopro with an insert that wasn't made by the company who made the mounts. I had a knockoff from the UK but it was just 3d and broke, learned my lesson.

I have a Prime on my road bike, all aluminum but a composite on my TT bar. lighter weight than anything else out there. I use a composite on my mtb and it doesn't flex or rattle, super strong with my camera.
i took the image off their website.
https://barflybike.com
Quote Reply